Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
At least they don't have a laser gun that has more damage the higher the fps I guess. Really looking forward to see how they handle looting on the PC.

Kind of weird to do a beta and cap it though. That's one of the things you'd want to test for before launch surely, especially since all the PC marketing was like UNCAPPED FPS WE PROMISE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I love both games and can't wait to play Blackout again when it's out. Though honestly most of the complaints here about PUBG's pacing is easily fixed by just playing on Sanhok.

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
It's Activision, so you never know. They took like 6 months to make the Modern Warfare remaster standalone, but I guess they actually did it?

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005

Waroduce posted:

Re: shooters

The division 2 is alot of fun

until you're at the point where you actually need to manage your inventory and deal with the rng gods.