Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
if they end up nerfing bowser jr ill go back to chain chomp because hes huge which is sort of like having good reach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

this game needs content pretty badly and I wonder how committed nintendo is to providing updates. The single player stuff is pretty barebones.

It’s a fun game and I am not too upset about getting it cause games like this never go on sale but it is disappointing. It feels like a launch game if that makes any sense

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I'm beginning to think "powerful" characters aren't good and maybe the defensive ones are better cause they have better range

I have found more success with defensive players than any of the others.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

chain chomp is so cute though :3

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

someone give me. pointers against trick players

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

gently caress. bowser jr

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Neurotic Roleplay posted: