Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Beefeater posted:

Oil pressure. It's probably just the sender/sensor loving around. You could probably get a new one for like $20 to see if it's the issue.

It's probably this. If not your cars hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!
Top off your blinker fluid op

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
it's hosed mate it'll be $2k and aahh you'll need to let me have a hoon on ur missus sorry bout that mate

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I wouldn't worry about it. Note that only the "L" is colored red (for 'bad'). Just start pouring in oil until you get to 'H'.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Fluttering could mean it's just a loose wire from the sensor.
Also I've had a 1990 corolla up to 115 on the flat.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
What happens when an engine overheats, does it actually melt? I thought it was made of steel, and fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt it.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

qkkl posted:

What happens when an engine overheats, does it actually melt? I thought it was made of steel, and fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt it.

You're not putting jet fuel in your car though. Makes you think.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

is that a battery meter on the right?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

qkkl posted:

When you're car overheats the head gasket declares war on your coolant and destroys itself trying to bleed the radiator nation dry, much like the War in Iraq

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
have you tried turning it on and off again?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Cowman posted:

ya in case it isn't supplying nominal voltage

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Cowman posted:

It monitors the height of your battery position. Too low and the electricity loses a lot on the upward flow. He could stand to have it a little higher but it's still ok now.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
What if an engine was made out of tungsten carbide so it didn't melt, and then immersed it in water so the steam would create electricity to power a second electric motor.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
you need a new car cjayc

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Put it in D for Drive

Off a cliff

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Just how poor are you, op? How did you even afford the $10 to post here? Lmbo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

Look at those lame rear end analog gauges. Lol if you aren’t rockin full digital driving stats constantly posted to Twitter and Facebook.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

Another user bought me an account

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

qkkl posted:

The head, which is probably made of aluminum, will warp. That's the bit that controls the air and fuel going in and out of the cylinders.

On another note, if there is one group gbs hates more than any other, it's poors.
*Seinfeldly* what is the deal with that?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is your car so filthy?

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

qkkl posted:

What if an engine was made out of tungsten carbide so it didn't melt, and then immersed it in water so the steam would create electricity to power a second electric motor.

I've seen speculation on ceramic engines that don't require cooling and can get up to 5,000 degrees, as a way to increase fuel economy. Durability and lubrication seem to be hurdles yet to overcome.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

they should make cars out of nerf foam so you could safely drink and drive

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

I found this on Google image search. My actual car is even filthier because I'm a lazy poor

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Three Olives posted:

Have you ever seen a Taurus with a clean interior?

edit: that wasn't owned by a grandma

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
take a wet cloth to that thing or something. poo poo. have some damned self respect

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

I've seen speculation on ceramic engines that don't require cooling and can get up to 5,000 degrees, as a way to increase fuel economy. Durability and lubrication seem to be hurdles yet to overcome.

I'm thinking solid lube like graphite.
They've got magnetic bearings right? Can we magnetasize ceramics?

Please send me my check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I found this on Google image search. My actual car is even filthier because I'm a lazy poor

Sorry about your life.

• Locked thread