Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I guess that's why I don't find town very interesting really.

There's not much creativity, you're just reacting to stuff. Unless I go deep into a game, once I die as town, the game's out my mind.

I much prefer being able to express myself on scum. At least there I feel like I'm being challenged on how creative I can be.

This is why I stand by the statement "I don't run the same play twice." Because honestly why am I even playing if I'm not trying something new? I already ran that case on Pod, so I wouldn't do the same thing again. The fun is that you guys now know that I don't run the same play and half the fun of my next scum game will be playing around that.

So :redhammer: Nat20 Vanilla Town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Natural 20, Vanilla Town, died Day 1

actions please.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
GeneX, Mafia Goon, died Night 1

Do not post until votefinder does

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): AnonymousNarcotics, Asiina, Beetphyxious, chaoslord, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, Max, Mr. Humalong, Murmur Twin, Podima, Xad

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

POST 223

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Murmur Twin posted:

##vote GeneX

GeneX reads like she's nervous about making a fake case on Nat20. From what I recall of her town game (Shine V), her explanation was used to clarify her point; in this case, the wordiness of her explanation feels more obfuscating, like she's trying to reverse-engineer why she'd be suspicious of Nat20 (as opposed to just explaining her thought process off-the-cuff)

:slick:

I'm very curious how that NK happened.

Podima posted:

MMT, do you think Nat20 is town? If so, why?

Same question about ANarc and Gulag, based on their posts from the whole last real-time day of the game that you seem fine with ignoring.

I did think Nat20 was town! Admittedly, the fact that my two biggest suspects were casing him was probably influencing me.

I have null reads on ANarc (who is lurking) and Gulag (who is making lots of low-content posts) - like obviously you could make a case for them seeming scummy in a vacuum, but neither one is playing in a way inconsistent with how they normally play. If anything, if they're town I think they're easy fake cases for scum to make.

Pod, who'd you cop last night?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Uh could be bodyguard I guess? It was my first thought. Bus driver or other combo seems even less likely.

Idk.

:siren:9 posts each:siren:

Athough yesterday worked out okay content wise.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ha! Best night ever

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Beetphyxious posted:

Uh could be bodyguard I guess? It was my first thought. Bus driver or other combo seems even less likely.

Idk.

:siren:9 posts each:siren:

Athough yesterday worked out okay content wise.

Bodyguard usually dies as well.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Murmur Twin posted:

:slick:

I'm very curious how that NK happened.

I did think Nat20 was town! Admittedly, the fact that my two biggest suspects were casing him was probably influencing me.

I have null reads on ANarc (who is lurking) and Gulag (who is making lots of low-content posts) - like obviously you could make a case for them seeming scummy in a vacuum, but neither one is playing in a way inconsistent with how they normally play. If anything, if they're town I think they're easy fake cases for scum to make.

Pod, who'd you cop last night?

I copped you as town.

Scum dying at night is most likely a SK - it's not unreasonable in a 13 person game, and I already mentioned that Kash specified I would get Town/Not Town results. It's kinda weird that Beet doesn't even acknowledge that as a possibility. (This would also imply the scum kill got blocked, which is not unreasonable given that I was the only PR to claim on D1 - or GX was performing the kill and whatever killed her took priority.)

Anyways I was clearly way the gently caress off with my reads based on how D1/N1 shook out so I'll do a reread and come back to this. One question though - Max, what were you referring to with this? I might be missing something from the context but it didn't seem like you were replying to Xad.

Max posted:

So I’ve been thinking about the strategy of this game a lot and it seems like this is something to do.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Podima posted:

Good post . Town read.

Pod, quoting GeneX and declaring a town read

GeneX posted:

previewedit: if people just post to unvote after Pod's probably true claim I will be vaguely cross with them, please vote for someone else if/when you disengage from inspector gehndget over here

GeneX, soft-defending Pod and making it clear she believes his claim

Podima posted:

I copped you as town.

Scum dying at night is most likely a SK - it's not unreasonable in a 13 person game, and I already mentioned that Kash specified I would get Town/Not Town results. It's kinda weird that Beet doesn't even acknowledge that as a possibility. (This would also imply the scum kill got blocked, which is not unreasonable given that I was the only PR to claim on D1 - or GX was performing the kill and whatever killed her took priority.)

I'm having a bit of trouble accepting that Pod claimed cop on D1 and was neither roleblocked (which I assume would exist to counter a cop?), nor killed by scum, or an SK/vig.

Also, I'm not a rules expert or anything but it's my impression that if (for example) GX was trying to kill me and the SK (or a vig) killed her, both she and I would die. Right? Pod immediately volunteering an explanation for why there was no scum NK makes me think he's scum who was practicing getting his story straight.

Kashuno posted:

Hello, this is 100 post mafia. It is your typical mafia game, without a lot (or any?) power roles.

Hot take time - I think that this is an all-vanilla game and that

(a) Pod claiming cop
(b) Pod claiming information that there's a third party
(c) scum GeneX being the only N1 death

are lies / the result of scum trying to pull a gambit (killing Gene to make us waste our posts, speculating on what the setup might be / how that happened). If the scumteam is all goons, then they would know that we're all VT and feel confident fake-claiming whatever they need to get out of jams. Obviously this would be a gutsy play, and if other people start to claim stuff I'd probably discount this theory, but right now it's how I feel.

##vote Podima - ideally I'm wrong and you'll make some awesome case that makes me sure you're town but until then I'll put my money where my mouth is since posts are at a premium in this game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

If scum were blocked the Occam's razor take (aside from a perfect aligning of the stars) would be they tried to nk you which I thought would be a super obvious therefore bad move. Thats why my first thought was body guard more than SK, which I had forgotten was spoken about.

I've also got this paranoid theory that scum bussed their own to validate cop claim.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Murmur Twin posted:

Pod, quoting GeneX and declaring a town read

GeneX, soft-defending Pod and making it clear she believes his claim

I'm having a bit of trouble accepting that Pod claimed cop on D1 and was neither roleblocked (which I assume would exist to counter a cop?), nor killed by scum, or an SK/vig.

Also, I'm not a rules expert or anything but it's my impression that if (for example) GX was trying to kill me and the SK (or a vig) killed her, both she and I would die. Right? Pod immediately volunteering an explanation for why there was no scum NK makes me think he's scum who was practicing getting his story straight.

Hot take time - I think that this is an all-vanilla game and that

(a) Pod claiming cop
(b) Pod claiming information that there's a third party
(c) scum GeneX being the only N1 death

are lies / the result of scum trying to pull a gambit (killing Gene to make us waste our posts, speculating on what the setup might be / how that happened). If the scumteam is all goons, then they would know that we're all VT and feel confident fake-claiming whatever they need to get out of jams. Obviously this would be a gutsy play, and if other people start to claim stuff I'd probably discount this theory, but right now it's how I feel.

##vote Podima - ideally I'm wrong and you'll make some awesome case that makes me sure you're town but until then I'll put my money where my mouth is since posts are at a premium in this game.

:eyepop:

Look I just literally voiced this as a paranoid theory but I don't really think I'd vote him this early.

Christ.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Why are you assuming scum would kill their own? To what end? To get Pod cred when he's already an uncounterclaimed cop? How much more cred does he need. Also why would he bring up SK in that case, when if they were going to do that they have the other scum come forward and claim to be a vig and then 2 of your scum have mad town cred.

Like that theory makes no sense at all and puts scum at a big disadvantage for no reason.

All because you have a hunch based on D1 posting that Pod is scum?

I'm more likely to believe MMT is a godfather trying to get the cop lynched than Pod is scum who killed his own teammate because he knew it was an all vanilla game. That said, I'm not going to vote either of them because there are lots of other options.

Anyway, looking at Gene's reads, she calls me town in one post and in another gives a lot of hedgy reads:

GeneX posted:

- Hal is also stretching out posts but doesn't have the "is gulag" meta behind him, that's...not great (he might just be messing with Asiina though so ???)
- the Gulag in question having the same questions on pod's targets as I do makes me lean better on him, Y M C A turbo sounds hilarious
- Xad is very vague with reads and that's icky, he's got a bunch of clustered words but not much game-relevant in them
- Beet posting votals is A+ good job, I think Nat 20 is scum and that's much stronger than trying to solve soviet prison camp figurines tho
- Mr. Humalong I like you but I don't like you are quick posts
- MMT voting Pod out of nowhere for "making cases out of small things" is blurgh

I was hoping there'd be more to it than this, but I find it hard to make connections at this point based on this list since a lot of it are words that don't really mean a whole lot like icky and blurgh.

I looked at the two people who voted for Gene though, and it was MMT and Nat, so it does make me think MMT is more likely to be town. With such a small number of votes needed and "deadline" approaching, throwing a vote on a teammate is risky.

However, right after that Xad voted for Nat20 after not mentioning him at all previously, and for pretty weak reasons:

Xad posted:

I agree with you on this--the amount of "they should know that I know that they know that THIS SPECIFIC THING" in Nat20's case right up there makes it hard to believe

This is exactly what someone who is doing just that would say, though :v:

##vote Nat20

Xad also gave Gene a town read, and was one of Gene's vague reads and those usually are scum light busing each other in there somewhere.

So while not the strongest case, it's the best I've got right now.

##vote Xad

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Interesting night result, interesting cases, interesting meltdown.

What a doozy. I’ve got 8 posts left so I promise my next one will be much more substantial. I still like GD for scum, but I’m an idiot so I’ll try and wait for more evidence.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Podima posted:

I copped you as town.

Anyways I was clearly way the gently caress off with my reads based on how D1/N1 shook out so I'll do a reread and come back to this. One question though - Max, what were you referring to with this? I might be missing something from the context but it didn't seem like you were replying to Xad.

Why did you cop MMT?

And I was posting that to run out the clock and get us to lunch time.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Xad posted:

Gene's and Max's posts seems townie imo.

Explain what you saw here please.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

Why did you cop MMT?

And I was posting that to run out the clock and get us to lunch time.

I ended the day with a scumread on her (hopefully should be obvious), and wanted to cut the Gordian's Knot to at least some degree. Her bizarre continued push on me today implies she's either misguided town too wrapped up in a wild theory (which, to be fair, is on brand) or a godfather, but the latter is not an option worth exploring at this point with 100 posts/day. Also, thank you for clarifying.

(P.S. MMT, you're discounting the most straightforward option, which is that a doc protected me last night.)

---

Hey Mr. Humalong, how did you go from this:

Mr. Humalong posted:

These are all good points but coming out of the gates posting multiple one word posts feels a little too on the nose as a scum tell and more like him [Gulag] trolling around a bit.

Mr. Humalong posted:

I’m not ruling Gulag out, only stating my opinion.

To this:

Mr. Humalong posted:

Interesting night result, interesting cases, interesting meltdown.

What a doozy. I’ve got 8 posts left so I promise my next one will be much more substantial. I still like GD for scum, but I’m an idiot so I’ll try and wait for more evidence.

I don't see how this logic flows between those posts, even on separate days.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Max posted:

Explain what you saw here please.

can do! Early game I usually try to look for people trying to start or continue a conversation, keeps day one from being completely random, reads as trying to be helpful town

Max posted:

Hmmmmmmmm not when it comes to win conditions.

A good distinction to make imo, "bad town == scum" is definitely an argument I've tried to make as scum before

Max posted:

Hmmmm but what do you have to say about my recent comments on Gulag?

An example of the thing I was looking for. Trying to get a response out of people, pick their thoughts etc.

Genex did something similar at the bottom of this post, prodding Pod for more info about his suspicions. I did feel like the "asiina is town" statment kinda came out of nowhere but eh, it's early. Well. Also I was wrong about genex so uhh

GeneX posted:

...Gulag's obviously intentional attempt to rush the post limit is more suspect than Nat 20's needless joke (even if I personally suspect that gulag would likely do this regardless of alignment, it's still egregious and I admittedly don't know quite how deep gulag would go). Nat's rather overly explanatory response in declaring a case against Pod reminds me of how he played FFVII mafia, however, at least until the two of us counterclaimed each other for fun and profit, so I've got my eye on him for meta reasons. I take specific issue with "he knows me too well to believe I would agree with this generally accepted piece of mafia wisdom", which is nonsense.

Or in other words, count me as an actual, not just policy vote against nat 20

other things

- I want to know what Pod saw in the posts he quoted that pinged him
- Asiina is town

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Podima posted:

Hey Mr. Humalong, how did you go from this:

To this:

I don't see how this logic flows between those posts, even on separate days.

Because my strongest lead was Gene, and she’s dead, so I’m falling back on Gulag since it was pointed out to me after that first quoted post, and right before the second quoted post (by Beet I believe), that posting like that is both his forte and a good, bold move to make as scum. Whether it’s his usual style or not it’s pretty anti-town and definitely doesn’t help us figure out who is who. I’ll wait and see if he continues it now that joke phase is definitely over.

Odd that you’d try to deflect the attention on you onto me, though.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

Odd that you’d try to deflect the attention on you onto me, though. attempt to scumhunt though

I think it's a good catch.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Phoneposting until further notice so I’m just going off the cuff instead of digging for quotes.

Right now I’m suspicious on Mr. H - he said his strongest read was gene but I didn’t see that communicated anywhere, and I agree that his opinion on Gulag seems a bit hedge-y.

##vote mr humalong

Also suspicious of xad, pending further reads, for seeming content with a town read on gene.

Re: Pod - haha yeah if I’m to be honest I’ll admit that I think part of my suspicion comes from me wanting to have been right, but I still think this totally seems like pods scumgame outside of the cop claim. The fact that it went

1. Suspicion on Pod
2. Pod claims cop, mentions a possible 3p role
3. A scum dies in the night, giving credence to what pod said
4. No one else has given any indication of any roles whatsoever

Makes me deeply suspicious but I admit we can wait a day and see if Pod is killed / there are two NKs tonight.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Sorry just woke up.

I also was somewhat suspicious of pod's cop claim. Not enough to vote him for it yet, but I'll definitely keep an eye on him.

Mr. H is also pinging me. Looking back at his posts, he hasn't been as blatantly obvious as gulag with wasting posts but he has done that. I'm on mobile so I can't quote without significant :effort: but I'm talking about posts like his 2nd one once the game started "now that everyone's asleep" or the one about how he'll make a more meaningful post later or the one that is a mafia edit. It's just unnecessary as town to have all these extra meaningless posts.

I have town reads on asiina, mmt, max. Gulag is gulag. It's a null read.

For now I'll ##vote Mr h

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

It is very unlikely I will use all 9 of my posts so, IDK, someone can claim a couple of them if they want.

I wish I had pushed on Gene harder. MMT I swear to gosh if you are scum this game I am going to sit in my closet and just scream for forever, because I am sitting here going "Wow MMT is so town" and I don't know if I will be able to handle being tricked the one time I actually think you are town.

See a lot of rustling around mr h, looks like a good catch. Will have to read closer when I'm not about to run out the door.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

chaoslord posted:

It is very unlikely I will use all 9 of my posts so, IDK, someone can claim a couple of them if they want.

I wish I had pushed on Gene harder. MMT I swear to gosh if you are scum this game I am going to sit in my closet and just scream for forever, because I am sitting here going "Wow MMT is so town" and I don't know if I will be able to handle being tricked the one time I actually think you are town.

See a lot of rustling around mr h, looks like a good catch. Will have to read closer when I'm not about to run out the door.

this post reads a bit scummy to me. "Dang, I totally knew that person was scum" and "I see a bandwagon forming, will join later" is how I'm seeing this

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm going to make 8 more spectacular posts a bit later today

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Xad posted:

I'm not sure what it is exactly but I don't like something about Hal's posts so far
Still fairly suspicious of pod

---

I agree with you on this--the amount of "they should know that I know that they know that THIS SPECIFIC THING" in Nat20's case right up there makes it hard to believe

This is exactly what someone who is doing just that would say, though :v:

##vote Nat20

---

this [CL] post reads a bit scummy to me. "Dang, I totally knew that person was scum" and "I see a bandwagon forming, will join later" is how I'm seeing this

Actually ##vote Xad

He doesn't seem to be taking any strong stances or making any cases, he's just kind of commenting on things with minimal explanation or follow-through. The d1 vote on Nat and defense of Gene are also both suspicious.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If you guys want to lunch me that’s fine, we somehow killed off a Mafia n1 so we’re in a pretty good spot.

Murmur Twin posted:

Phoneposting until further notice so I’m just going off the cuff instead of digging for quotes.

Right now I’m suspicious on Mr. H - he said his strongest read was gene but I didn’t see that communicated anywhere, and I agree that his opinion on Gulag seems a bit hedge-y.

##vote mr humalong

I work 16 hours a day and for a large portion of my shift I don’t have cell service so I posted, worked, checked the thread and it was night 1 before I could even vote. I was split between voting GD and Gene, didn’t like the push on Nat20 at all. Hindsight etc etc and of course you don’t have to believe it but eh.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Sorry just woke up.

I also was somewhat suspicious of pod's cop claim. Not enough to vote him for it yet, but I'll definitely keep an eye on him.

Mr. H is also pinging me. Looking back at his posts, he hasn't been as blatantly obvious as gulag with wasting posts but he has done that. I'm on mobile so I can't quote without significant :effort: but I'm talking about posts like his 2nd one once the game started "now that everyone's asleep" or the one about how he'll make a more meaningful post later or the one that is a mafia edit. It's just unnecessary as town to have all these extra meaningless posts.

I have town reads on asiina, mmt, max. Gulag is gulag. It's a null read.

For now I'll ##vote Mr h

Like if I don’t post at all I’m lurker scum. If I post too much I’m lurker scum. If I post a whopping 5 times day 1 out of 100 total posts I’m lurker scum.

I can’t get a read on you because you’re lurking very hard.

I agree with MMT’s read on Pod but voting for a dubious cop claim would really not help my case at this point. I like the Xad angle, dude has been wrong almost on purpose for everything so far.

##vote Xad

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Xad posted:

this post reads a bit scummy to me. "Dang, I totally knew that person was scum" and "I see a bandwagon forming, will join later" is how I'm seeing this

Eh, I'm not gonna pretend my post was perfect and super towny or anything, but "a bit scummy" can be applied to probably most mafia posts.

Take this one for example! You took a post and applied a very minimal pressure to it without an actual alignment call or a vote. It can read like you're just trying to float my name out there without wanting to be responsible if the votes start coming in. That's a bit scummy.

I don't think you're doing this, I've played enough games with you recently enough for me that I know your play style doesn't involve making a lot of hard calls, but I'm going to try to push you to make one on me here anyway, ha

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

If you guys want to lunch me that’s fine, we somehow killed off a Mafia n1 so we’re in a pretty good spot.

I work 16 hours a day and for a large portion of my shift I don’t have cell service so I posted, worked, checked the thread and it was night 1 before I could even vote. I was split between voting GD and Gene, didn’t like the push on Nat20 at all. Hindsight etc etc and of course you don’t have to believe it but eh.

Like if I don’t post at all I’m lurker scum. If I post too much I’m lurker scum. If I post a whopping 5 times day 1 out of 100 total posts I’m lurker scum.

I can’t get a read on you because you’re lurking very hard.

I agree with MMT’s read on Pod but voting for a dubious cop claim would really not help my case at this point. I like the Xad angle, dude has been wrong almost on purpose for everything so far.

##vote Xad

Vote what’s in your heart.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

Vote what’s in your heart.

##vote emptiness

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So nobody has posted in this thread in 24 hours.

If it goes another 24 hours without discussion I'm just going to spam until I end the day because I think Xad is scum and don't want this fun game concept to die.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Soo everyone still here?

This is probably a good social experiment on why deadlines are great motivators.

I was holding off on posting until later because I was vocal early last game and held off late game, so I wanted to try the reverse for day 2. However, it seems everyone is doing the same thing or just forgot this game exists.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Beetphyxious posted:

Soo everyone still here?

This is probably a good social experiment on why deadlines are great motivators.

I was holding off on posting until later because I was vocal early last game and held off late game, so I wanted to try the reverse for day 2. However, it seems everyone is doing the same thing or just forgot this game exists.

I just have been :effort: about wanting to mafs combined with some other life stuff. I'm taking the day off work tomorrow so I'll get my posts in. IMO we should work toward having an unofficial deadline tomorrow. I know everyone in the game has been low effort here on D2 but by the end of tomorrow that should have been enough days to move toward something, especially with this being a 4 page game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asiina posted:

Why are you assuming scum would kill their own? To what end? To get Pod cred when he's already an uncounterclaimed cop? How much more cred does he need. Also why would he bring up SK in that case, when if they were going to do that they have the other scum come forward and claim to be a vig and then 2 of your scum have mad town cred.

Like that theory makes no sense at all and puts scum at a big disadvantage for no reason.

because it's a legit strategy and i've seen it played out before on a scum team where they hedged a bet (due to them not having a godfather) that their was no cop and they were right. while it's not likely it's not completely inconceivable of a play.

quote:

Anyway, looking at Gene's reads, she calls me town in one post and in another gives a lot of hedgy reads:

I looked at the two people who voted for Gene though, and it was MMT and Nat, so it does make me think MMT is more likely to be town. With such a small number of votes needed and "deadline" approaching, throwing a vote on a teammate is risky.

i dont think genex was any risk of being lynched. this could be just good old fashioned distancing.

however.. i don't think mmt is because it reads as genuine.

anyway the reason i quoted your post was for this

quote:

However, right after that Xad voted for Nat20 after not mentioning him at all previously, and for pretty weak reasons:

Xad also gave Gene a town read, and was one of Gene's vague reads and those usually are scum light busing each other in there somewhere.

So while not the strongest case, it's the best I've got right now.

##vote Xad

going back and re-reading xad and gene's posts i agree, gene made an effort post outright clearing some people who had no votes (moi) and then being intentionally vague on others. xad's is the one that stood out most to me, but mr humalong was not too far behind. however if i put myself in scum shoes i wouldn't be trying to clear my whole team in one post..

same could be said for xad's post i guess

Xad posted:

feeling xad at the moment.

##vote xad

chaoslord posted:

I just have been :effort: about wanting to mafs combined with some other life stuff. I'm taking the day off work tomorrow so I'll get my posts in. IMO we should work toward having an unofficial deadline tomorrow. I know everyone in the game has been low effort here on D2 but by the end of tomorrow that should have been enough days to move toward something, especially with this being a 4 page game.

gulag must have forgotten the words...

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

and yeah we're -2, it's pluarity, but i dont want day 2 to stretch on for another 3 days

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

From the community that brought you Bif is a Lurker comes “Everyone is a Lurker”

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Dang, go to a comedy festival and come back almost dead :v: that'll teach me

chaoslord posted:

Eh, I'm not gonna pretend my post was perfect and super towny or anything, but "a bit scummy" can be applied to probably most mafia posts.

Take this one for example! You took a post and applied a very minimal pressure to it without an actual alignment call or a vote. It can read like you're just trying to float my name out there without wanting to be responsible if the votes start coming in. That's a bit scummy.

I don't think you're doing this, I've played enough games with you recently enough for me that I know your play style doesn't involve making a lot of hard calls, but I'm going to try to push you to make one on me here anyway, ha

nani the gently caress is this

##vote chaoslord

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

So we've got 66 posts left after this one everyone is too loving quiet.

quote:

Votecount for Day 2

Xad (4): Asiina, Murmur Twin, Mr. Humalong, Beetphyxious
Hal Incandenza (1): Hal Incandenza
chaoslord (1): Xad
Mr. Humalong (1): Murmur Twin, AnonymousNarcotics, Murmur Twin
Podima (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin

Not Voting (4): chaoslord, GulagDolls, Max, Podima

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I got accused of wasting posts so I stopped posting.

I still like the read on Xad so I don't see much else to discuss besides GD is GD and I think Podima's cop claim is odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Mr. Humalong posted:

I got accused of wasting posts so I stopped posting.

Yeah I think it being the weekend + everyone not wanting to "waste posts" is why it's so quiet d2.

Mr. Humalong posted:

Podima's cop claim is odd.

Care to elaborate?

• Locked thread