Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Uhhh... I think I got an email from somebody who plays video games or something?????

quote:

SUBJECT: subscription

$9.95...but why? I understand the content is worth much more, and keeping the whole suite of an internet place for the wicked isnt cheap, but why? I was excited something special when I stumbled upon the site, but something awful took place. Long story shy, I filled out the registration to the fullest only to spot that $9.95 fee. So my mind concluded that asking you kind and kick rear end peoples if maybe, just maybe a gifted subscriptch might be your response to this plee? I am a Twitch streamer and well known just for my handle "DopefishWoofWoof", but mainly known in the Tekken community (moderator for Cuddle Core, appeared on Rip's MNF and friends with the SoCal gang who are part of Rip's and Aris's circle, known as Mufasa for bieng possibly oldest competing King main at 37, given the name by TIGER MASK and MIC_ATL who are top tier competitors). I think I can bring a small to "Oh poo poo!" amount of internet zombies to your awful treats, and show them some of the "good stuff" the big names do their best to keep their "Internet" what the masses consider the internet. Anyways, if I have failed, then I challenge anyone of you kind and epic peoples to a set of Tekken 7 PS4 My PSN is chodagin. It's a hell of a good game and I'd hate to miss the oppourtunity of missing the "next battle" because I didnt invite. I'll probably end my mother's rememberance speech at her funeral with a "Aaaannd....So who's down for a 1st to 5 set on some Tekk?? Hmmm?" Well, Ladies and Dragons..you all Tekk it easy and remember Shop smart...Shop S-mart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I think he's offering to suck your dick for an account. Metaphorically, I mean.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Send nudes

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
He wants to pay for the forums in fun money.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
moderator of Cuddle Core

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
He should know my Ken by now.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
That was a private message from me to you buddy

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
In an Italian accent respond with "You Tekkin to me?".

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home
Sit down "kids" and grandpa dopefishwoofwoof will get you "ice cream."

Scrumpie
Jun 20, 2018

by R. Guyovich
Can you translate the message into English pls?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

give him a free account, he makes a decent enough case for himself

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Long story shy

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

DopefishWoofWoof is very famous in the tejken twitch community, Lowtax. Let him into this internet place for the wicked, NOW

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
I am DopeFishWoofWoof, known as Mufasa to the Tekkenites, moderator to the Cuddle Corps, bringer of "oh shits". I humbly entreat thee to grant upon me the title of forums man. Be swift in your answer for, if roused to anger, I can be a most merciless foe in the arena of PS4 Tekken.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
That all made perfect sense to me.

Twitch streamer who wants a free account will bring his spunk and pizazz to our crazy forums with poorly written reference comedy

I say we give him an account! (Not mine)

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hes 37

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
It means instead of offering money, he is offering exposure.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I expected that e-mail to end with him saying "like & subscribe"

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Trying to wrap my head around the fact that this is a grown man one year older than I am, writing in a way that stops just sort of "notice me senpai"

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
I am but a lowly Twitch streamer by trade m'lord, take pity

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

The only twitch stream I care about is a closeup of my dick while Im watching the Westminster dog show

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

ElectricSheep posted:

Trying to wrap my head around the fact that this is a grown man one year older than I am, writing in a way that stops just sort of "notice me senpai"

I challenge kind and epic senpai to Tekken 7

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It means the paywall stops people like this from posting.

Project 2501
Nov 18, 2014
Just imagine SA without the paywall

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lowtax posted:

moderator of Cuddle Core

Long story shy

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

what are oh poo poo internet zombies

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Why I charge 10bux look I'm a gamer in 2018 when nobody gives a poo poo about gamers anymore. - Some Nerd

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
So did you meet him on the honorable field of Tekken or not?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Cool so Dare ran out of fake credit cards to buy accounts and now he's just emailing you asking for one

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Hes willing to post scantily-clad Instagram photos for a free account.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Leonard J Crabs should email him back and threaten to sue him.

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

Paywall working as intended

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Say that for $20 youll auto-approve his account, then permaban him.

Im assuming cuddle core is some furry video game poo poo.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Lowtax posted:

moderator of Cuddle Core

This New Math poo poo makes no drat sense to me, I ain't huggin' no drat fractions.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
We need to get him for the big interforum tekken game

Project 2501
Nov 18, 2014
https://twitter.com/Chodagin

quote:

I had the funniest poo poo just happen. While in a Tekken players live stream we started talking about our past. I told him I dropped out of college because I was smoking too much butt hash,and he googled it with the image tab because he didn't know what it was.

Comedy gold, let him in!
Tear down this wall!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Uhhh... I think I got an email from somebody who plays video games or something?????
Don't encourage him, Mr. Tax, this guy is clearly the Tekken version of Dare

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Can anyone in Rip's and Aris's SoCal gang circle please confirm this guy's rep thx

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

A King main? Ye gods...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

A 37-year-old whos a videogame streamer and wrote that instead of paying :10bux: sounds like a safe bet, definitely.

• Locked thread