Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
I know this is a bold claim, but if you don’t believe it, try it yourself – you will regret. This is worse than the time I ate an entire box of sugar free cookies.

This is not a loving joke or a god drat game. We’re at that point where I think we should start trying to have a baby. We had both agreed that we wanted a kid so I brought it up and ever since then he hates my guts. I ate 3 boxes of “Fiber one bars” as my exclusive food due to extreme laziness in the last 2 days and I cannot even understand how much I am loving farting. He’s not actively hostile but I can see that my presence ticks him off. This is beyond insanity, and I am NOT exaggerating. We don’t have sex, we don’t kiss, we don’t touch. I am farting at least 2 loud boisterous farts out of my rear end per 1 minute. So, I talked to him about it and he said that it was work and after that he seemed ok with me. I have been farting incessantly for the last 18 hours. No sex but that’s fine, because he has a much lower libido than me anyway. I want to die, it’s like I’m inhaling through my mouth and exhaling through my rear end. However, I still feel like he’s kind of ticked off from me. Its a visible change when he comes home and sees me. I thought it wasn’t work anymore so I turned on a USB camera to record him when he comes home, and I deliberately went out of the house during the evening so he can come home to empty house.Basing this on what I saw from a week’s recordings, he comes home and when he realizes I’m not there he literally celebrates. He calls out my name and when there’s no reply he physically celebrates. Later, when I do call telling him that I’m coming home, he yells out “gently caress, leave me alone”, “gently caress off”, “gently caress my life” when the call cuts off. Continuous loud yelling moans are destroying my rear end in a top hat.

Introverts prefer no vegetables on their pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
This would be a good one for the dramatic reading thread

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
gays dont fart a bunch to make a baby dude

just the sex part is good enough, make sure he nuts in your butt though

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

screamin and creamin posted:

I ate 3 boxes of “Fiber one bars” as my exclusive food due to extreme laziness in the last 2 days

Kids, don't try this at home. These things are dangerous.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
idk babies seem pretty cool to me, i'd have a goddang baby and probably even care for it for many years

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'd have a baby... for lunch!

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Sponge Baathist posted:

Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.
I still have some fiber one boxes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My wife wants to have a baby but I convinced her that we just won’t have the money for it until I get my star citizen fleet fully kitted out.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

screamin and creamin posted:

I still have some fiber one boxes.

That'll work

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

veiled boner fuel posted:

My wife wants to have a baby but I convinced her that we just won’t have the money for it until I get my star citizen fleet fully kitted out.

What if she goes and has it without you?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Username/OP combo too much to bear.

:bravo:

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
don't have babies OP, your life will be no doubt more fullfilling if you just browse r/atheism all day while cumming fat ropes all over your funko pops collection like us intelligent childfree people

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
There are kids already born that need homes. Take one of those.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Lol

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Hide inside his anime body pillow and spermjack the fool.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Icochet posted:

Hide inside his anime body pillow and spermjack the fool.

:lmdbo:

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Solution: start slipping Benefiber into everything he eats and drinks.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You're on the right track, op, but the secret to successfully having a baby is to fart so loud and bad the neighborhood starts calling the cops on you.

From this miasma, a baby will soon congeal. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Have you tried having someone ejaculate inside of you, OP? Specifically in your vagina, it won't work in other holes.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
There is another way.

Procure an amount of sperm from a man and let it putrefy by itself in a sealed jar for 40 days, with the highest degree of putrefaction in a horse's womb. Or at least so long as until it starts to move by itself and comes to life. Then feed it the Arcanum of human blood and nourish for up to 40 weeks, and keep it in the even heat of a horse's womb, and a human child will grow. It will be exactly as a normal human child, but much smaller.

If you do not have a horse + womb, the even heat of a human rectum will also do. A cool trick for all who wish to make a butt baby.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Mooey Cow posted:

There is another way.

Procure an amount of sperm from a man and let it putrefy by itself in a sealed jar for 40 days, with the highest degree of putrefaction in a horse's womb. Or at least so long as until it starts to move by itself and comes to life. Then feed it the Arcanum of human blood and nourish for up to 40 weeks, and keep it in the even heat of a horse's womb, and a human child will grow. It will be exactly as a normal human child, but much smaller.

If you do not have a horse + womb, the even heat of a human rectum will also do. A cool trick for all who wish to make a butt baby.

:captainpop::chanpop::thanks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

You made that baby yet, OP?

• Locked thread