Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug
Dec 3, 2006
Bogus

madeintaipei posted:

Hey Pursesnatcher, does that truck have a frame mounted hitch and associated wiring? I looked through the pictures you posted and didn't see a good aft view, or I'm blind. Are there a few holes in the lower dash above the right knee, maybe where someone had a brake controller?

I dont think this is the case. Trailers up to 3500kg (7000lbs) which is the heaviest you can tow with a class B vehicle (less than 3500kg gvwr) could not have anything other than shunt brakes until very recently here in Norway.

Humbug fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Sep 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug
Dec 3, 2006
Bogus
I don't know if you tried using one, but impact drivers are great for stuck chassis screws.

biltema link

Humbug
Dec 3, 2006
Bogus

Pursesnatcher posted:

Good tip, haven't tried that! I should probably get one then, since I'm in no way done.

Good stuff. I have that exact one, and its gotten some very rusty Phillips and slot head screws loose. There is a bit of a technique to using it though. Be sure to apply some counterclockwise force to the impact driver using your hand before hitting with a mallet. Just hitting it holding it loosely doesn't do much. Also, that driver is reversible, so make sure its in the right direction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og0wilzMtXY&t=186s

Humbug fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Oct 7, 2019

Humbug
Dec 3, 2006
Bogus
Would these do the trick? Seems available in most of the shops. https://www.biltema.no/verktoy/handverktoy/verktoynokler/kombinasjonsnokler/ringnokkelsett-apen-2000023061