Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

They paid for a bigger flag with their vast reserves of oil money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Try pricing out the hydraulic power window control for a MB 600 "Grosser".

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Well yeah, bicycle and motorcycle chains absolutely stretch (and it's the best indicator for wear), so I dunno why people think other chains don't stretch.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Previa_fun posted:

What do the caution lines between 50-60kph indicate?

AFAIK it's there to mark city driving speed. I think the idea is that you can quickly tell that the speedo needle is in that zone at a glance, so you don't have to take your eyes off the road, while driving in city traffic.

My parent's first manual transmission 190D (1985) had shift points marked on the speedo, as well.