Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurten
May 28, 2001

100% less banned. 50% more sober. 0% less bitter. NOW WITH LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE!
I like that thing. A guy I know has one of the newer fancy suburban mom-mobile mercedes box SUVs (g class?) and it does surprisingly well in the snow and mud. Looks like a bad pimp-mobile missing its rimz but its so ugly I kinda like it.

Any interior pics?

I'd be scared of an older mercedes for reliability reasons, but hey, its cool and its not like 80's jag reliability so rock on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurten
May 28, 2001

100% less banned. 50% more sober. 0% less bitter. NOW WITH LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE!
Thank you for the interior pics!

Thats a lot of buttons and switches for a fussy old bastard like me. That said however...I find that interior beautiful. Not just the classy (!) wood grain, but the simple lines of it. I even like the slab style back seats. They are simple and clean. That interior is great all around! Except the blaupunkt tape deck. I have owned one once before...what a pile of dogshit. Worst $300+ dollar option ever.

But yeah, that interior, that "rolling cinder block" exterior, off road/big-fuckin-pile-of-snow capability...I like this vehicle a lot.

Cheers! :D