Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bibendum
Sep 5, 2003
nunc est Bibendum

I'd slow down there before something gets hurt. Put some penetrating oil on each one every day and heat cycle them with a small torch every day(put a wet rag on the lines and injectors so you don't boil them). Then after a week of that try an impact tool. Or take it to a shop, no shame in that for something like this that could snowball badly.

Also put some tape over the open top of the injector they need to stay super clean inside.

edit: Actually I kinda forgot it's not a diesel. Even if it all gets hosed up I doubt it would be too hard to just find a used manifold off a blown motor.

Bibendum fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jul 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU