Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

100% anglo saxon here watup, who wants some pure white jizz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Former DILF posted:

Shame about the applicator.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i dont have a small penis i have a penis of aesthetically classic proportions GET IT RIGHT :argh:

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Blue Star posted:

True fact: Italians arent white.

Neither are the Irish, the Spanish, Portuguese, Greeks, people from the other Balkan states, Slavs, or Jews. "White people" refers only to those of Germanic descent: Anglo-Saxon, German, Dutch, Scandinavian, and the French (who are descended from the Franks, do not be fooled by their non-Germanic tongue).

Mostly when ppl are talking about "white people", theyre talking about Anglos (ppl descended from England, WASPS). Theyre the ones who cant dance, have no rhythm or style, are bland and boring and uptight, have lovely cuisine, lame music, etc. Italians and everyone else have awesome culture. So yes, you can be racist to Italians, and Greeks, Slavs, Irishers, Portuguese, etc. Those are all people of color.

I'm not sure what to make of this. Thanks for the explanation?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Great, but actually not the most Italian state. :agesilaus:

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Are Italians white or brown? Literally and ethnically?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Shaocaholica posted:

Are Italians white or brown? Literally and ethnically?

italians range from white as snow to Moammar Gaddafi

most probably somewhere in the middle

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Swarthy and unpleasantly hairy.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
I'm black, but I identify as Italian.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's a downgrade but I won't judge you.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I never let a dago by without saying

BADABING!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Zzulu posted:

Italy is not a race hope this helps

What's the point of this distinction, you trying to say that people can't be racist against specific countries? Like as long as they're european everyone just views them as the same as other european countries? Like all asians get along or something?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

italians range from white as snow to Moammar Gaddafi (pbuh)

most probably somewhere in the middle

be more careful next time, you can't always expect me to show kindness and fix your mistakes

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
ive never been to italy but i know some people who went and they got robbed by knife in rome and said rome was a loving shithole thanks for listening

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
The main thing I know about italy is that there is garbage and toxic waste everywhere because the mafia gets paid to dump in on the street.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Do it ironically posted:

ive never been to italy but i know some people who went and they got robbed by knife in rome and said rome was a loving shithole thanks for listening

Rome is fine as long as you aren't being a dumbass tourist, i.e. almost everyone

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:hist101: rome was founded as a multicultural city, following the rape of the sabine women, the sabine, roman and etruscan tribes around the seven hills agreed to form a cohesive citystate under Romulus, its first king

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

doverhog posted:

The main thing I know about italy is that there is garbage and toxic waste everywhere because the mafia gets paid to dump in on the street.

That's the South. Much like our own USA there the South is a rural craphole.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Grape posted:

That's the South. Much like our own USA there the South is a rural craphole.

So the Italian north is full of rude standoffish assholes like ours?
Mama Mia!

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

A. Beaverhausen posted:

So the Italian north is full of rude standoffish assholes like ours?
Mama Mia!

If you really want your head hurt, consider that South Italian immigrants chose to go to North America.
And North Italian immigrants chose to go to South America.

btw forever lol at Southerners posing as not also rude standoffish people, cuz you are just in a different way.
Only Minnesotans are truly polite.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Rome is kinda tourist as gently caress but you should still check it out during a trip around Italy in general.

Don't go to just Rome though yeah.

In general just keep your wits about you and realize you're in a massive tourist city so you're a prime target for scam artists and thieves. It's not much different in that regard from somewhere like Paris.

My friend's brother got flirted with out of nowhere by two cute French girls near the Eiffel Tower, and him being young dumb and horny was all into it. Yeah he got pickpocketed lol.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jun 24, 2018

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

actionjackson posted:

Rome is fine as long as you aren't being a dumbass tourist, i.e. almost everyone

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Swarthy and unpleasantly hairy.

can confirm

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
unpleasant smell and demeanor

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Italians are very proud of their history despite all the good things they did happening like a thousand years ago. Another thing they stole from Greeks

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
my ancestors were forced from sicily at gunpoint by mussolini, so without mussolini, i'd still be stuck in a 3rd world hellhole, posting from a cafe

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'm goomba. Please don't Italy shame.

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

Former DILF posted:

Are you from the home of Anglo Saxons and the English language- East Anglia?

I suspect not. Get out of here you degenerate, splashing round in the shallow polluted gene pool of Anglo Saxons.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why do a lot of Italians like to let you know they know somebody in the mafia, or somebody that's connected somehow?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Why do a lot of Italians like to let you know they know somebody in the mafia, or somebody that's connected somehow?

because a lot of culture has toxic masculinity and lots of men are widdle babies who like to feel big and strong by lying and saying they know somebody in the mafia

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

The mafia is the only thing thats remotely relevant about Italy/italians

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Away all Goats posted:

what no, have you never played super mario 3?

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
You want a pizza, me boy?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
And you’re a cantaloupe!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Eyy, nachos supreme!

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Away all Goats posted:

I went to grade school in an Italian neighborhood in the Bronx. The guys that had lists of fireworks in their pockets would take our orders/money & we would go to another school playground to pick up at 5 or 6.

Our classmate would be sitting on his bike with a bag on the floor about 5ft away, as soon as we got 20 yards to him he'd ride past us saying, "that's yours".

That's how it was done back then. That fucker was connected.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
beat selling lemonade

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why don't guys from new Jersey have B blood types?

Because they're always Ayyyyy or Ohhhhh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

General China posted:

Are you from the home of Anglo Saxons and the English language- East Anglia?

I suspect not. Get out of here you degenerate, splashing round in the shallow polluted gene pool of Anglo Saxons.

We're from the north of the traditional homeland, theres towns named after us in both the isles and in the jut

• Locked thread