Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
It's looking like the final round, so it would be good to get to the finish. It's been 24 hours since the last player's turn. I don't want to have to push things along because I know real life etc can get in the way, but it does only take a minute or so to post a move, so if Dancer hasn't posted a move in the next 8 hours I will auto-resolve his turn (and any future turns if more than 24 hours passes without a player declaring an action as follows):

Nothing happens, and that player loses 1 power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

If it's one player and you want me to, I can step in for him until he gets back. I know exactly what he's going to do, if not the exact details.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I apologize; I'm stuck between too many forum games with limited PC access and I just lose track. Scream to South Atlantic then desecrate...

Sleeper next.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Gate in DC

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Thousand Forms.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Desecrate roll = 1 (Success)

Thousand forms roll = 5!

Players have max. 24 hours to lose 5 power collectively, or to let CC gain 5 power.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
I’ll put in 1

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I am desperate, so I got nothing to spare.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Nothing from me.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Looking likely he takes 5 then

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Let him have his 5, you're probably going to win anyway.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

CC gains 5 power, and it's Opener's turn again.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
"I can't quite remember, what determines Ithaqua's power?
OH CHRIST"

So we're in a highly silly standoff at this point, might as well double down on the silliness.

Beyond One to move Spawn + cultist + gate North Atlantic -> Arabia.

Back to windwalker.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Yeah murderball at this point is basically just 'roll all the dice and remove everything in that region from the board'

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Opener: 9
Windwalker: 5
Yellow Sign: 10
Sleeper: 10
Crawling Chaos: 9

Next up: Windy!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Capture cultist.
Next up YS

Dancer
May 23, 2011
It occurs to me that I never asked for an undead last desecrate... whether I can get it or not, scream to east africa and desecrate for another undead.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Yeah I did add an undead for the previous desecrate, just assumed you wanted that.

Desecrate in east Africa roll=4 (failure).

Next up : Sleeper

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Trump goes to Mexico.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Pay 4, take Seek and Destroy.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Move abomination atlantic -> E North America

Opener: 8
Windwalker: 4
Yellow Sign: 8
Sleeper: 2
Crawling Chaos: 5

Windwalker is up.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Windwalker: 4

Next up: WindWalker

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

LEAVE MY GATES ALONE

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Something that probably needs pointing out for future games: Antarctica is adjacent to Indian Ocean. You can't see it on the PBF map because the stupid copyright notice hides it.

Jedit fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Jul 22, 2018

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

That's a good point. Though if I do run another I was thinking of maybe using one of the alternate maps.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Leaving behind a cultist on the gate, roll ball into South America East and declare combat. Not using Howl.

After combat's resolved, next up YS. May I suggest you scream into Arabia and use Zingaya. You even get a gate out of the deal.

Windwalker: 2

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Since you seem so willing to be friendly, I can only hope you won't attack me in Europe as a result of this.

Fly Hastur to Arabia and capture.

Next up Sleeper

Yellow Sign: 6

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Trump and Spawn are heading back to take the Midwest.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Arabia was probably the only gate I could consider targeting without access to unlimited battle, so I'll just Summon a Hunting Horror in the North Pacific.

The way I see it, Opener having Yog + one regular gate is probably game over (counting Elder Signs as their average of 1.5 points). Opener having two regular gates but no Yog is probably not a game over, but could be if he drew a 3 point Elder Sign. Anything more than two gates is certain game over.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Combat in South America East:

Windwalker rolls 20 dice and gets:

4 - 1 - 4 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 5 - 4 - 1 - 2 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 1 - 1 - 4 - 4 :psyduck:

Opener rolls 1 die and gets:

Opener must kill one unit and pain one unit (CC to choose where it goes), Windwalker must kill one unit.

Then:

Sleeper: 1
Crawling Chaos: 2

Next up: Opener

Kerro fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Jul 23, 2018

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.

Kerro posted:

Combat in South America East:

Windwalker rolls 20 dice and gets:

4 - 1 - 4 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 5 - 4 - 1 - 2 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 1 - 1 - 4 - 4 :psyduck:

Opener rolls 1 die and gets:

Opener must kill one unit and pain one unit (CC to choose where it goes), Windwalker must kill one unit.

Then:

Next up: Opener

lmao I'll let the cultist eat the kill and give the mutant a medal of honor for that ridiculous upset result. (2% chance of this outcome I think?)

Will wait to see how the post-battle shakes out before submitting my next move.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Okay, mutant upgrades and CC decides where to move it.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Windwalker can also cannibalize / potentially berserker

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Throw it to the North Atlantic. Don't know if that changes anyone's moves (it doesn't change mine).

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Oh yeah I forgot about Berserkergang. So Windy needs to decide if they are using that, cos if so there will be no monster left over.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Kill a Wendy, use cannibalism to replace it.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Okay, so the Mutant-> Abomination happens and is shunted to North Atlantic, and we are back to Opener's turn.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Dancer, how bad are you planning on screwing me here? I figure I've got pretty decent odds to just waltz in and headshot hastur right now if I throw enough channels at you with 6 dice, but it'd be a great relief to think I didn't have to do that.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hey man I got no beef with you, all I want is to be desecratin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Yeah, I think I have to proceed as if that's the case, I don't remotely have the resources for a 3-front war.

Move abomination and mutant North Atlantic -> W. North America.

Opener: 6
Sleeper: 1
Crawling Chaos: 2

Windwalker next, bring on the pain.

• Locked thread