Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Yeah unfortunately that is the case. If it helps, I think you're not the only one who missed an opportunity this turn!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Beyond One to move Atlantic gate back into E.North America.

Opener: 3
Yellow Sign: 3

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
It's been nearly 24 hours since the last post. Since it is just YS and Opener left, if the offer still stands to step in for a turn Jedit, that might be useful if Dancer doesn't post before then as I imagine you could guess what he might do at this point.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Summon Cultist on the empty gate.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Recruit cultist and control E. North America gate.

Opener: 2
Yellow Sign: 2

I guess this is the moment of truth.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I'm feeling friendly today. Scream to Antarctica and Desecrate.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Drop a curse of azathoth on New Zealand just in case Wind gets catastrophically lucky with elder signs, then I'm out.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Desecrate roll = 4 (Success)

Dread Curse on New Zealand is 5 dice resulting in:

1 - 4 - 2 - 1 - 1

Opener can retreat 1 unit of WW, but I don't think it matters.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Yeah blah, that's pointless, was hoping for 3 hits.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

YS can determine player order and whether to ritual first.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Due to YS having 21 power (actually I think it should be 22 cos I didn't add the last desecrate token) everyone who has less than ten power is rounded up to ten. Given that then everyone has enough power to ritual, and that this would guaranteed take at least one player over 30 doom, I'm assuming that everyone will ritual.

After adding doom for gates + doom for ritual, and adding everyone's elder signs, we have the final endgame position:

Everyone had the following Elder Signs:

Opener: 1, 1
Windwalker: 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2
Yellow Sign: 1, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 3, 1
Sleeper: 2
Crawling Chaos: 2, 2

King of Bleh wins!

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

I don't think I made any mistakes with the endgame scoring, but let me know if it looks like I missed anything. I double-checked Opener's points since that's what triggers the endgame, and with being able to hold onto 3 gates (including Yog) that is just enough to get across the line.

Thanks for playing everyone. If there's interest I can run another game, was thinking possibly with one of the variant maps this time since I'm curious to see how those play out.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Thanks for running this kerro! Not sure when I’d ever be able to play this physically so it was cool to see it in action.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
gg

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Gg all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I made several mistakes, but gg.

• Locked thread