Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quad
Dec 31, 2007

I've seen pogs you people wouldn't believe
A guy at a 7 11 just TEARING into the clerk as we walk in, but repeating "I came in to get a slurpee... Where my PHONE at?", like in the way that he felt the first part informed the second. The poor clerk just completely frozen, not knowing the right way to calm the guy.
The guy pulls out a cell phone to call his gf or whatever and starts yelling at her too, again just repeating about how he came in for a slurpee, where my phone at tho.
GF on speaker: who's phone you calling from right now?
Guy just runs out full speed, without a word, peels out of the lot.
So now any time slurpees, or the whereabouts of phones are mentioned, one of us takes off running full blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread