Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
TOP 10 BIGGEST GDQ FAILS 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

been derping with my friends in the sgdq shitpost thread, no cucking yet but ill keep you updated

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

been derping with my friends in the sgdq shitpost thread, no cucking yet but ill keep you updated

lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Scripted to tell the waluigi people to step in front of a bus.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Uyama is morphing into a true big boy. Power unchained. May God have mercy on us all.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

this attitude has caused them to literally script the event, thanks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Helldumping poo poo makes it suck huge rear end.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't wait to dig into the 4 hour long long sgdq2018 ultimate cringe, sjw fail, and cuckoldry youtube compilation courtesy of Incels4Christ

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

can't wait to dig into the 4 hour long long sgdq2018 ultimate cringe, sjw fail, and cuckoldry youtube compilation courtesy of Incels4Christ

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

we'll never have another chibi moment thanks to r/speedchaoslulz

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

:comfysamus:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

we'll never have another chibi moment thanks to r/speedchaoslulz

:(

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the couch was like 20 feet behind the runner, with how tiny they had to make the video to fit in an ad at all times i couldnt even tell who was talking most of the time

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

:comfysamus:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol yuck

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
:kazooieass: destroy gray forums forever :kazooieass:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

We already have a Zoidberg smilie. Redundant.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
was thinking about finding bad posts in the epic sgdq shitposting thread like we did devolver e3 conference but i fear i might go into rigor mortis from pure disgust induced muscle tensing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's like 4000 pages long

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

It's like 4000 pages long

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I missed the Odyssey run but thankfully the script for it leaked ahead of time so I just read that instead https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17r7dJ1xjGQfzCJpyXlqNVH33C8fFZ3uhpMPjuk1Uy60/mobilepresent?slide=id.g3ca76090dd_0_368

i just opened this and started making some weird grunt like a malfunctioning chainsaw

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

classic

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Propaganda Hour posted:

TOXIC MALE ENTITLEMENT

Raised By Birds posted:

I can already hear the Reddit threads spinning up.

grghuyrhguhrughuhghhhgfhghfgjkjjññññÑÑÑÑÑ

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Stop quoting gbs posts you antipoden niggger

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
You are braver than I, Arf

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I was mad that someone could have an avatar this bad and still have a name referencing the excellent magazine Zillions, then I realized I gave him that name.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I woke up a little late into SGDQ and threw it on stream, because they've been super fun in the past. I thought, oh yeah, I bet goons are posting about this even though I don't lurk the Games forum very often. By chance I clicked into the thread, and I was still very comfortable to be like I always am, and just lurk and laugh and not much else. The exhortations to just post started to break down that barrier for me, and I started emptyquoting and joking around and had a great time. We reacted to hype runs, we found and enjoyed great art, and it continued to grow into something more and more special.

I love each and every one of the goofy jokes and references we all came up with, but I think what is striking me in the come down is that they are still very powerful to me. Shantae is fine, because you should just loving like what you like. Bird rear end is bird rear end, because you should be comfortable with your sexual truth. Just post, because sharing your opinions, pain, and energy are important.

I never dreamed that a thread about speedrunning video games could be anything like this. It has been a strong positive impact on my mood, and I honestly learned things about self-care and self-love within communities that can be at times very toxic. Continuing to harbor these emotions and sentiments are unbelievably valuable in these times. It's the first time I've cried because of anything online, because finding, celebrating, and sharing all of these truths and emotions with such awesome people has been so liberating. The fact that it is all about an event raising money for such an amazing charity just takes it to an even greater level.

I needed a chance to gather up my thoughts, but I want to reiterate: I love all of you.

Thank you for this amazing gift, I will treasure it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I woke up a little late into SGDQ and threw it on stream, because they've been super fun in the past. I thought, oh yeah, I bet goons are posting about this even though I don't lurk the Games forum very often. By chance I clicked into the thread, and I was still very comfortable to be like I always am, and just lurk and laugh and not much else. The exhortations to just post started to break down that barrier for me, and I started emptyquoting and joking around and had a great time. We reacted to hype runs, we found and enjoyed great art, and it continued to grow into something more and more special.

I love each and every one of the goofy jokes and references we all came up with, but I think what is striking me in the come down is that they are still very powerful to me. Shantae is fine, because you should just loving like what you like. Bird rear end is bird rear end, because you should be comfortable with your sexual truth. Just post, because sharing your opinions, pain, and energy are important.

I never dreamed that a thread about speedrunning video games could be anything like this. It has been a strong positive impact on my mood, and I honestly learned things about self-care and self-love within communities that can be at times very toxic. Continuing to harbor these emotions and sentiments are unbelievably valuable in these times. It's the first time I've cried because of anything online, because finding, celebrating, and sharing all of these truths and emotions with such awesome people has been so liberating. The fact that it is all about an event raising money for such an amazing charity just takes it to an even greater level.

I needed a chance to gather up my thoughts, but I want to reiterate: I love all of you.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Click on page 1488 and guess how many posts it takes to get to people competing over who hates Nazis the most. Then guess how many pages it continues for. Hint: all of them.

• Locked thread