Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
As a true alpha male I'm only going to watch Baki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
The mod told me the next person to talk about their height will be banned.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Endorph posted:

need i remind you out there that someone thought 'attack on titan' was a name that made sense

It does make sense.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
drat, can't believe that guy isn't up to date with the latest comments by a japanese politician.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Either read the baki manga or just jump straight into the new series.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Don't you dare come into this thread without knowing https://jisho.org/search/girlfriend by heart and don't you double dare say girls are not lesbians.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

GorfZaplen posted:

I really enjoyed the manga but felt like I had gotten the gist of what Golden Kamuy was and stopped.

The one with the bigger boner wins. That is what Golden Kamuy is.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
What's the goddamn point then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Imagine a Turning Girls season 2 but now they're all nearing 40.

• Locked thread