Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
She seemed really uncomfortable the whole time so I would def say it was a chemistry issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Drunkboxer posted:

Yeah and in that interview he says he doesn’t edit his interview segments, and that a lot of actors are uncomfortable with it. I think the awkwardness is sort of self inflicted and semi-deliberate.

clearly the solution is to let Hannibal Buress sit behind him

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Alternatively

Do it live

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Eh, I feel like this one is a little too "self-aware" for me

Like its just too concerned with being "wink wink" to be a movie

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

So apparently this movie was produced by the same guys who produced Cabin in the Woods, which is another film featuring a former power ranger in a nude scene

does this dude have an explicitly specific fetish?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Super hyped for the Changeling

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ok this just made me pour a glass of suntori

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I think what I like about this movie is that most haunted house movies have a part where the person living in the home is slowly convinced the haunting is real

Like, "there must be a reasonable explanation for this!"

But no, in this movie he hears some banging and is like "Well gently caress, guess I got ghosts"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

you know for years I never got why this was called the Changeling and I just figured it out

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Drunkboxer posted:

scott screams it in the parlor scene if I remember correctly

Joe Bob just explained it

A changeling is a creature that replaces a child

The ghost isn't the changeling, the senator is

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

while I really didn't like Deathgasm, I loved the sheer balls of putting it on a double header with The Changeling

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

the Jesus Didn't Tap guy, that really says a lot

Of course not, his hands were nailed down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

chalk this one up as disappointing but not surprising