Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bald White Dad
Dec 28, 2004
Just some fag with a computer...on the internets bitch!

feedmyleg posted:

Rocky start aside, this is great. It's a shame the press around it will probably focus on the technical difficulties because it's a delight. I need way more of this in my life.

I'm with you. It would be great if they did this even on a monthly basis.

I'll take what I can get I loved hosted movies, and JBB is the best in the biz.

I hope he reconsiders this being his last hoorah.

It may be a blessing in disguise that they did have those problems, assuming it was due to overwhelming user volume and not something stupid.

I signed up just for this and I'm sure I'm not alone. I will likely keep it short term but for a regular show like this I'd stay on board.

I wonder how long it'll take Netflix to steal this idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald White Dad
Dec 28, 2004
Just some fag with a computer...on the internets bitch!
I'm not ashamed to admit I got a little choked up there at the end.

I hope that he reconsiders, I can't believe how much I missed this.