Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Violator posted:

This season has been a lot better than last years season. Several good movies I’ve been meaning to watch.

I really enjoyed last season's interview with Lloyd Kaufman. I thought he was scum until that interview (I think it was Troma War that was on), and I ended up having quite a bit of positive feelings for Lloyd. I especially liked that he went to an ivy league school, but ended up showing Blood Sucking Freaks to his parents and all their high brow friends after graduating. Really puts the crass humor in a slightly different light in my eyes.

Same thing kind of happened with Eli Roth as a guest this year. I didn't even know Green Inferno existed, but I've been a longtime fan of Cannibal Holocaust. I thought Green Inferno was decent for a cannibal flick, and I don't know if I would feel that way without having seen the Roth interview with Joe Bob beforehand.

I will have to re-watch Fried Barry again. I didn't really get into it when I watched it live. But I loved Train to Busan last night! I had not seen that before (Because I'm lazy, and it's subtitled), and I just loved pretty much every bit of it. But the second movie last night? No idea what was going on in that one. I need to re-watch that one, but I'm not sure I should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU