Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Walking an expensive and desirable brand new console home in a very conspicuously large box shaped Target bag in an urban environment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

net cafe scandal posted:

Walking an expensive and desirable brand new console home in a very conspicuously large box shaped Target bag in an urban environment.

“Yo, [INCOHERENT], you got any weed?”

This guy had no expression on his face at all. He looked like a loving statue. I didn’t want any trouble from him, and I didn’t have any drugs, so I figured that if I just gave him my PS Vita he’d leave me alone.

Anyway, as soon as I gave him the Vita he started laughing. He turned back to his friends, laughing and shaking his head, and then turned back around and handed me the Vita. Then he said something incoherent again and punched me in the shoulder.

What the gently caress was going on? I stood up and tossed the Vita just behind him so he would have to turn around and then I just got the gently caress out of there.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

“Yo, [INCOHERENT], you got any weed?”

This guy had no expression on his face at all. He looked like a loving statue. I didn’t want any trouble from him, and I didn’t have any drugs, so I figured that if I just gave him my PS Vita he’d leave me alone.

Anyway, as soon as I gave him the Vita he started laughing. He turned back to his friends, laughing and shaking his head, and then turned back around and handed me the Vita. Then he said something incoherent again and punched me in the shoulder.

What the gently caress was going on? I stood up and tossed the Vita just behind him so he would have to turn around and then I just got the gently caress out of there.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

quote:

A Feral Urban appears!

quote:

Fight
Magic
->Item -> PSVITA
Run

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

playing earthworm jim in general

Yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

[The gif of the Metal Gear guy saluting but without all the Larry works at 7-11 stuff photoshopped on]

• Locked thread