Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Seth is really over, what should we do with this situation?
This poll is closed.
Put over... THE BIG DOG! 54 43.90%
Make Seth lose the title! 24 19.51%
Take money out of Kevin Owens' paycheck 25 20.33%
Capitalize on Seth, push him to the moon (comedy option) 20 16.26%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Latino Pete posted:

A buddy of mine was reffing some of the UK matches.

It was kind of surreal seeing him on the network, working for WWE.

Looking forward to catching up with him and getting some gossip about how things are run and whatnot.

If you are referring to Joel it gets made fun of here about it

https://twitter.com/OfficialEGO/status/1010733399064137728

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Surprised it doesn't mention what breed of dog it was, though I suspect it was probably a stone pitbull.

Pitwar
Jul 19, 2008

Who's your mate?!

rovert posted:

If you are referring to Joel it gets made fun of here about it

https://twitter.com/OfficialEGO/status/1010733399064137728

No, its my mate Paz. He reffed the Mastiff match on night one, amongst others.

He actually got his start for the company I co-ran back in the day, so it's pretty cool to see such a great success story come out of our little promotion.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Germansimp posted:

Surprised it doesn't mention what breed of dog it was, though I suspect it was probably a stone pitbull.

Aren’t they typically German Shepherds or Labs? Don’t think I’ve ever seen a pit bull as a police dog.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

keevo posted:

Aren’t they typically German Shepherds or Labs? Don’t think I’ve ever seen a pit bull as a police dog.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Goddamn Adam Cole is the best when the crowd is into him.

The difference between Cole's HBK impersonation, which is awesome, and the Zig Man's, which is cargo cult, is striking.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Did the info on Brock come out yet because the backstage poo poo in WWE right now is way more interesting than anything they could put on TV

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
https://twitter.com/jjwilliamswon/status/1011820697818140673?s=21

stoked for when shania shows up in the second ever women’s royal rumble and eliminates becky lynch

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Love the huge security guy being intense like KO isn't someone famous and is just a random fan

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Love the huge security guy being intense like KO isn't someone famous and is just a random fan

he watches wwe, he knows shes at risk for a powerbomb off the stage

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Does the render of the new nxt champs exist yet??

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Also love how at our base level we all become starstruck kids when meeting our heroes no matter how successful we are

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1011979161659817985

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Sanity's first match as a three man team and they lose lmao

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

good

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Not sure if anyone cares, but wweshop is running a $10 t-shirt sale today. Pretty much everything is included. The 5Xs are going quick though so hurry!!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Incessant Excess posted:

Sanity's first match as a three man team and they lose lmao

WWE - why aren't you guys over?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

bradzilla posted:

Not sure if anyone cares, but wweshop is running a $10 t-shirt sale today. Pretty much everything is included. The 5Xs are going quick though so hurry!!
:thunk:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

The Croc posted:

WWE - why aren't you guys over?
It's all part of the "Brand is the attraction" bit and it's almost starting to feel there's resentment between Vince/Dunn and NXT call-ups because most people with any kind of buzz or indy credit are sinking fast but guys that people were indifferent to like Elias and Braun get pushed to the moon

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
If the brand is the star of the show why not just do Indy dreammatches and poo poo like that. Why stick to the outdated model of one guy is the star of the show.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
<vinceflex.jpg>

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Not sure the Other Mother would want to see her children fight like that.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The_Rob posted:

If the brand is the star of the show why not just do Indy dreammatches and poo poo like that. Why stick to the outdated model of one guy is the star of the show.
Because Vince doesn't want anyone else to get over then go to another company and make them money like what happened with Lesner, Lashley, and a couple of guys that went to TNA to a lesser degree when it was still a hot company.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

The_Rob posted:

Why stick to the outdated model of one guy is the star of the show.

They don't.

The star is Stephanie McMahon.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

bradzilla posted:

drat they know they've got us by the balls here.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

RealFoxy posted:

Because Vince doesn't want anyone else to get over then go to another company and make them money like what happened with Lesner, Lashley, and a couple of guys that went to TNA to a lesser degree when it was still a hot company.

lol if we pretend for a minute that there was ever such a time, anybody who has ever gone to TNA during such a hypothetical time has already been brought back into the fold.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Did the info on Brock come out yet because the backstage poo poo in WWE right now is way more interesting than anything they could put on TV

It's a work.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

TheCool69 posted:

It's a work.

Like everything else in WWE right now - that's pretty disappointing

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Latino Pete posted:

No, its my mate Paz. He reffed the Mastiff match on night one, amongst others.

He actually got his start for the company I co-ran back in the day, so it's pretty cool to see such a great success story come out of our little promotion.

I know Paz a bit he's a good dude and one of the top ref's in the UK, he's reffed a few matches that I've done (saved me from forgetting to kick out in one).

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/FinnBalor/status/1011995466102444032

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

who took the picture

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

finn needs to get better at wiping his rear end and eating fewer cranberries

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Low Desert Punk posted:

who took the picture

the white hummer driver :O

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

baron corbin is a monster who must be stopped at all costs

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

who took the picture

someone very lucky and/or honored