Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
in trouble at work.
———————————-
Please don’t actually clean up the team names.
———————————-
League Page: http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/34200

The Teams/Draft Order
1. THE MOST GLORIOUS TEAM IN EXISTENCE - OPEN
2. Team PUP List - isnt that right
3. Johnny Football Rehab - jabro
4. farting is such sweet sorrow - IGY
5. Love In An Elevator - Sataere
6. $$ Disposable Income $$ - OhSnapGangsta
7. lovely Diaper Squad - Candlelight Virgil
8. FergSquad - frgrbrgr
9. Your mother’s Dick - spermy smurf
10. :3 - Papes
11. The Bagronkadonks - Forever Peace
12. Newtonian Fluids - Alucard
Commissioners
TBD

The Draft
Rookie/free agent draft will be held each summer. All players not kept on a roster, and all rookies entering the league will be eligible for the draft. There will be 8 rounds, and future picks may be traded at any time, up to 2 seasons in advance. Each player has 8 hours You can make a draft list (for your own reference), and can also make pre-selections on your draft page (under FOR OWNERS on the top bar). Note that if you make a pre-selection it will automatically pick that player when your turn comes up (and you can rank them in order of preference if you're setting it in advance). I urge you to do this, especially if you expect to be away for more than 8 hours. If you time out, the top player on your draft list will be selected for you. If you have no draft list, then other people can jump your pick. All free agents and rookies are available in this draft. You may keep picking until you have 24 players rostered. Your picks after that will be skipped. Then we will move to waivers which will continue through the offseason and beyond. Happy drafting!

The Rules
24 man roster limit. 16 players may be kept from year to year with no limit on number of years a player may be kept. Each team has two injured reserve slots that do not count toward the roster limit. These can only be used for players who are on actual injured reserve. Players on IR may be kept among (but not in addition to) the 16 players retained for the next year.

Starting Lineup: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX, 1 DST
Starting lineups may be changed up until the scheduled start of an individual player's game. So after the early game you can still swap players in and out as long as they weren't involved in that game.

Scoring is a fairly typical 0.5 PPR set, actual values can be found here.

Waivers & Trades
All players are locked when their game kicks off. Waiver requests are allowed from that time until waivers are processed on Wednesday at 8.30pm EST. When you select a player off waivers, you jump to the back of the waiver queue. Between waiver processing and game kickoffs, players are available first come first serve. If a player is dropped from a roster he is locked and will pass through the waiver system. No trades between the start of week 12 and end of week 16 of regular season.

Championship
Three division winners and top scorer of the remaining teams qualify for playoffs. Playoffs are seeded by score and take place in week 15 and 16. Teams finishing 5&6, 7&8, 9&10, 11&12 will play off in week 16 for draft picks 7/8, 5/6, 3/4, 1/2, with the winner getting the higher pick. Semi-final losers will playoff for picks 9&10 in the same way Superbowl winner picks last, however.

The prize pool is $240. Superbowl Bluntmaster Classic winner takes $120. Highest point scorer for the season (Weeks 1-16) wins $60 (if top scorer wins the Bluntmaster Classic he wins $180). Superbowl Bluntmaster Classic Runner up wins $60. Payouts to be made before kickoff week 17. If Bluntmaster classic is tied I guess the teams get 45 bucks each. Note that the points prize goes to the top scorer over weeks 1-16. If you do not qualify for the playoffs, you are still eligible for the points prize, and should set lineups for playoff weeks if you want a chance to win.

Bylaws
No tanking games. If the commissioners agree a player has deliberately lost a game (ie by starting players on a bye) they may remove a draft pick from the offender at their discretion. Commissioners must announce that they are considering a case before coming to a decision. A decision to dock draft picks may be overturned by majority vote of league members. This rule should not be invoked for 'weird' or questionable starting decisions, only for players who are blatantly not playing that week when a valid starter is available on that team's roster. However, if a team is unable, to fill a starting spot because all their players for that position are injured or on bye that week, that team is not required to pick up a replacement starter, and may start a player who is injured/on bye. That is, you can manage your roster how you like, but you have to make reasonable effort to start the best players on your roster. Nobody has the right to tell you who those best players are.

Any complaints, problems or anything else may be raised in thread or privately with the commissioner(s). Trades can be vetoed only in case of likely collusion and only if all three commissioners agree. In a dynasty league, the element of time means this will rarely happen, as there's always a chance some unknown rookie will turn out to be a goldmine. If a play suspects collusion of a trade involving a commissioner, they may call a league vote. The trade will be overturned if a majority of players not involved in the trade agree. Once league rules are agreed the commishes may not change them without consultation and agreement from the rest of the league. No changes to scoring rules etc to be made during season. Any dispute not anticipated will be adjudicated by the three commissioners by consensus if possible, by majority vote if not. Any dispute not anticipated and involving one or more commissioners will be adjudicated first by remaining commissioners if possible, and by league vote if not.
————————————
ROLL CALL BOYS
OP WILL BE UPDATED
WHAT’s uP

A Concrete Divider fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Aug 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

That draft order can't be right. I wasn't the worst team in the league last year. You might want to double check that you aren't looking at the previous year's draft order.

I do think I should be rewarded for my honesty with the number one pick.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Sataere posted:

That draft order can't be right. I wasn't the worst team in the league last year. You might want to double check that you aren't looking at the previous year's draft order.

I do think I should be rewarded for my honesty with the number one pick.

That was last year’s draft order, my bad. It’s just a team list.

Just wanted to get a thread up for roll call and such.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Candlelight Virgil posted:

That was last year’s draft order, my bad. It’s just a team list.

Just wanted to get a thread up for roll call and such.

Nof worries. I'm already feeling the itch too. I just know a couple of those guys aren't in the league anymore.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Sataere posted:

Nof worries. I'm already feeling the itch too. I just know a couple of those guys aren't in the league anymore.

Who

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Can't check this at work, but I'll post the updated info this weekend.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Shoot an email to all the teams via comms - I just noticed this and am totally in to defend my title. If you really want to get into trouble at work look at my old team profile picture: http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=34200&F=0002&O=01

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Sataere posted:

Can't check this at work, but I'll post the updated info this weekend.

We can either make a new thread or you can email me the new op to put in

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

2017 team page

Also, Papes was the commish last season, so he should be able to get the ball rolling.

I also realize that this is my fault, because I never updated the new owners into the OP last year. Sorry about that.

Nawid - Forever Peace - The Bagronkadonks (I only just know got this name)
Beer - Spermy Smurf - Your Mother's Dick
Bigfoot - I.G.Y - Newtonian Fluids

Not sure how to figure out draft order, but I'll check later

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Are we to check in? Consider this my check in if we are.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Oh hey this thing.

I am in.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
I'm in.

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
I'm here.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

So I apologize for not following up on this. Life has been hectic. I have just PMed everyone who has not responded to this thread. Hopefully, we can get this kicked off really soon.

Alucard, I just realized I accidentally PMed you despite your already responding. Sorry. :D

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
We are allowed to keep 16 and I dont even want to keep 14.

My team was good I thought. What happened?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
I'm down to party.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Azhais is out. So we need someone to grab that team.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Sataere posted:

Azhais is out. So we need someone to grab that team.

May want to edit your post with a link to the team. Pretty sure the OP is wrong on some names.

http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=34200&O=07&F=0004
THE MOST GLORIOUS LEAGUE IN EXISTENCE

Keep 16 players, dump the rest for whoever is looking at this thread

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
I’m in, can commish again even though I’m terrible at it

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
E: dp

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Papes posted:

I’m in, can commish again even though I’m terrible at it

You were great last year. Better than I'd be, since I'm never around. It took me two weeks to actually respond to this. :v:

Edit: So we are just waiting on IGY and isn't that right.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Can I be added to the wait list?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

dkj posted:

Can I be added to the wait list?

I think The Most Glorious Team In Existence is free. I posted it like 5 above this.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spermy Smurf posted:

May want to edit your post with a link to the team. Pretty sure the OP is wrong on some names.

http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=34200&O=07&F=0004
THE MOST GLORIOUS LEAGUE IN EXISTENCE

Keep 16 players, dump the rest for whoever is looking at this thread

It is, but I'm not the OP. I posted the replacement teams a couple posts down. We just need Candlelight Virgil to edit it in.

Also, Azhais team has the number one pick, so that should be a selling point to someone. :v:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Okay so lets edit the poo poo out of the OP or create a new thread.

Get actual team and owner names, open teams and all that poo poo up there. The rules could be like 4 sentences; 16 keeper, playoffs are xyz.

Where is the list of picks?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Editing op in the next hour

E: let me know where I hosed up my brain is mush

A Concrete Divider fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Jul 27, 2018

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Nope, you nailed it. He is the draft order if you want to edit it into the OP.

Draft Order
1. THE MOST GLORIOUS TEAM IN EXISTENCE - OPEN
2. Team PUP List - isnt that right
3. Johnny Football Rehab - jabro
4. farting is such sweet sorrow - IGY
5. Love In An Elevator - Sataere
6. $$ Disposable Income $$ - OhSnapGangsta
7. lovely Diaper Squad - Candlelight Virgil
8. FergSquad - frgrbrgr
9. Your mother’s Dick - spermy smurf
10. :3 - Papes
11. The Bagronkadonks - Forever Peace
12. Newtonian Fluids - Alucard

We are still waiting on isnt that right and IGY to respond. How long do we want to give them? I'm thinking a week from today is plenty of time, in case they are out of town. Let me know if anyone has issues with that.

dkj, you are first to ask, so you will definitely get a team. Once we figure out who is coming back and who needs to be replaced, we will figure out how to slot you.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

dkj, you are first to ask, so you will definitely get a team. Once we figure out who is coming back and who needs to be replaced, we will figure out how to slot you.

Appreciate it!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Welcome.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Isn't that right checked in and he's back. So just waiting on IGY.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

hey guys, i like football

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Let’s go sports!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Okay, I'm sending IGY another PM letting him know he has until Friday before he is replaced. If anyone has a problem with that, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Email him too?

Peace held after

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
edit: nm

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Aug 1, 2018

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Does anyone think it would be cool to shake things up a tad for the new season? Maybe only keep 12 or so? Introduce kickers? What do ya say?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spermy Smurf posted:

Email him too?

Peace held after

He should get an email notification of PM. But I just sent an email to him also and gave him until Friday.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Candlelight Virgil posted:

Does anyone think it would be cool to shake things up a tad for the new season? Maybe only keep 12 or so? Introduce kickers? What do ya say?

I like this league because of the no kicker thing. The keeper thing I'm open to but it had to be drastic. Like only keep 3 or 6. 16 to 12 ain't poo poo.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Idk 3 would be pretty drastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon