Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Maya Fey posted:

i beat both 428 and AI somnium files this month. 428 was sick for the most part (really funny too) but the ending was a bit disappointing in my humble opinion. i think i would have enjoyed AI better if they removed the Remember Me bullshit, it was alright overall. probably going to play ultra despair girls and the fan translation of that ace attorney game next. good day

Do not play ultra despair girls tbh the gunplay is about as good as gears but theres no hardcore gay sex or 80s new wave hits done in earnest mid 2000s will Oldham sad singing acoustic style so whats the point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kongming posted:

The Great Ace Attorney sucks, sadly. Couldn't even finish it.

Ya. IF that guy hasnt play ace attnory investigations 1 and esp the aai 2 fan patch ge needa to get on that poo poo asap tho!!!--

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i played all the other DR/AA/999 stuff except those two + zero dilemma which i dont think i have it in me to play..

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I heard Great Ace Attorney is good but YMMV I guess. I still need to beat AAI and then the patches AAI2 and Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ZTD is funny at least but it's probably not actually worth your time

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

investigations 2 rules, maybe a little long winded at times but the way everything ties together is very satisfying

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I heard Great Ace Attorney is good but YMMV I guess. I still need to beat AAI and then the patches AAI2 and Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice!!!!!

It is good but it ends abruptly so the best plan is to wait for them to finish the second one and play them both back to back

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Also the cases and characters are bad

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Playing Somnium Files and I really like it. Thought the director might have lost his fastball after ztd but it's really good so far.

Making Aiba do dumb poo poo in the dream sequences is cool but the time limits make loving around in them kind of a pain.

already a bunch of stuff leaning into alternate universes/body swapping lmao, can't teach an old dog new tricks but am having a good time.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

playing this has me looking forward to whatever the danganronpa/zero escape new studio puts out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gonna start Spirit of Justice today. sad that im almost out of AA games but then ill play the investigations games.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Spirit of Justice hype

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alhbi Ur'ghaid

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

In Training posted:

gonna start Spirit of Justice today. sad that im almost out of AA games but then ill play the investigations games.

Spirit of Justice and Investigations 2 are among the series’ best. Enjoy.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

In Training posted:

Alhbi Ur'ghaid

The Khura'in names are on another level

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the final case of spirit of justice is amazeballs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the end of spirit of justice had me really excited to see what theyd be doing next. sadly the answer has been 'nothing'

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I've seen 428 Shibuya Scramble mentioned in this thread before and it's :10bux: what can you guys tell me about it?

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Len posted:

I've seen 428 Shibuya Scramble mentioned in this thread before and it's :10bux: what can you guys tell me about it?

It's a thriller/comedy that takes place over the course of a day from multiple pov's and is pretty good. The story is nothing amazing but the characters are fun. The gameplay aspect involves a good bit of pov switching and that can get a bit annoying at times, but is also kind of cool to see how pov's overlap.

I liked it.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

also while this thread is revived, why isn't the dr trilogy on switch yet? let me spend money buying a game i own again

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I liked how the puzzles played out in 428 and the photography was cool.

Also
https://twitter.com/Succinct_Punchy/status/1308907441556541442?s=20

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol that owns

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i recommend the gamers in here play 13 sentinels: aegis rim. its 80% visual novel with rly gorgeous vanillaware art and 20% light strategy rpg and its good, imo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Playing Broken Age and in the futuristic storyline you can keep rejecting the cereals the computer offers you and it has tonnes of backup ones lol. Eventually if you keep saying no it melts down and offers you a glitched out box called SPLARGH

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/1325873442441211905

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Been playing Danganronpa 2 again on my switch. I’m on the final chapter. These games kick a lot of rear end.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Gas

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
sorry, I didn't read the thread and just saw the title. My point still stands

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

man nurse posted:

Been playing Danganronpa 2 again on my switch. I’m on the final chapter. These games kick a lot of rear end.

you'll love v3, it's a huge step up in presentation with even crazier twists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Looking forward to Rain Code next year.