Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Its only $15 and i LOVE this game, it was the reason I got a psp back in the 00s.. Really pretty graphics and music and fun puzzling! I got it on Switch (which has some exclusive features I think) but its also on Xbox one, Steam, and PS4. Did anyone else get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

drat maybe ill turn on my switch again

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I remember a long time ago they released Lumines on Xbox 360 and i bought it and then i was pissed that it was WORSE than the original psp version... Lots of the songs and content removed lol. No Shinin'..... Lumines Remastered has everything from the original though and it seems liek they maybe added some stuff? Idk yet.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
grabbing it for my summer vacation, taking it to the beach

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Omg the hd rumble stuff is crazy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've never played Lumines but I like puzzle games OP.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

its a delight

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I recommend it!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I loving love Lumines, I'm going to buy this immediately.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's such a good game. It feels specifically designed for getting into the zone and never leaving it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is amazing on Switch. I never noticed how good the rumble in these controllers is.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is amazing on Switch. I never noticed how good the rumble in these controllers is.

How do i add you i need to fill out my leaderboard

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ive kept watch over at least 5 years and not a single steam sale has discounted lumines and im insanely mad is this remastered coming to pc

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The version of lumines that's been on steam is the same as the one i was talkig about on 360 i think.. it had most of the songs + levels removed. Fail

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I dont understand why youre mad about the remastered though?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Skylark posted:

The version of lumines that's been on steam is the same as the one i was talkig about on 360 i think.. it had most of the songs + levels removed. Fail

fuuuu

Skylark posted:

I dont understand why youre mad about the remastered though?

mad that it never got discounted but if its the fail version well then

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Trying to get my skills back.. Playing Mission mode helped a bit.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
So far the furthest i got in the main mode is to the Working In the Hole skin.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

ive kept watch over at least 5 years and not a single steam sale has discounted lumines and im insanely mad is this remastered coming to pc

lumines remasteredcame out today OP

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Skylark posted:

How do i add you i need to fill out my leaderboard
Good question! I'm not sure.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
PM sent.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
rez, lumines, and soon tetris effect. I just need child of eden on pc

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
i miss meteos

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

i miss meteos
I played so much Meteos when I first got my DS that I got Meteos Effect and started mentally rearranging our Christmas lights.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

For some reason I always wrote Lumines off but I bought it on switch anyway and so far it seems really fun. Definitely going to get into this game, add me

SW-6908-7305-0109

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

never played a lumines game b4. is there a demo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

never played a lumines game b4. is there a demo

the pc demo for the apparently crummy previous release of the game looks like its up on steam, should give you a good enough idea

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I need to train && become mor e powerful https://twitter.com/g0m/status/1012095126179418112?s=19

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I was a little sad that I fully forgot all my little strats and techniques since the psp release, but all that really matters is that I still massively dig the tunes

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

HolePisser1982 posted:

I was a little sad that I fully forgot all my little strats and techniques since the psp release, but all that really matters is that I still massively dig the tunes

Mood!! I beat this game on psp i unlocked every skin... But its kind of cool i have to improve at the game again like old days.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Watch out im COMIN

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bought this last night and doing some of the missions to figure out the strats to play, after I did some basic sets to try it out. I love the first song

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I broke 100k this morning, this game is really hard for me for some reason.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Its got the puyo puyo thing that I can’t wrap my head around but still loving this game

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

In Training posted:

Bought this last night and doing some of the missions to figure out the strats to play, after I did some basic sets to try it out. I love the first song

Mondo Grosso who did that song has a new album
https://youtu.be/_2quiyHfJQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2quiyHfJQw

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah its cool how like i dont necessarily feel i have a good understanding of perfect strat yet, but ill find myself getting huge chain combos and clearing half the board at times. However i hate the gray and purple skin because its the hardest to discern the two colors quickly even though the song is a jam

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think you can change the palette per track in Skin edit

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah but i need to play challenge mode to unlock more still or whatever

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

I remember iking moneo grosso when i listened to them 5 years go or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

[quote="“ArfJason”" post="“485746770”"]
I remember iking moneo grosso when i listened to them 5 years go or whatever
[/quote]

It’s actually a single guy called Shinichi Osawa and he’s made good stuff under his real name too

• Locked thread