Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

Its only $15 and i LOVE this game, it was the reason I got a psp back in the 00s.. Really pretty graphics and music and fun puzzling! I got it on Switch (which has some exclusive features I think) but its also on Xbox one, Steam, and PS4. Did anyone else get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

I remember a long time ago they released Lumines on Xbox 360 and i bought it and then i was pissed that it was WORSE than the original psp version... Lots of the songs and content removed lol. No Shinin'..... Lumines Remastered has everything from the original though and it seems liek they maybe added some stuff? Idk yet.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

Omg the hd rumble stuff is crazy

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I've never played Lumines but I like puzzle games OP.

I recommend it!

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is amazing on Switch. I never noticed how good the rumble in these controllers is.

How do i add you i need to fill out my leaderboard

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

The version of lumines that's been on steam is the same as the one i was talkig about on 360 i think.. it had most of the songs + levels removed. Fail

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

I dont understand why youre mad about the remastered though?

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

Trying to get my skills back.. Playing Mission mode helped a bit.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

So far the furthest i got in the main mode is to the Working In the Hole skin.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

PM sent.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

I need to train && become mor e powerful https://twitter.com/g0m/status/1012095126179418112?s=19

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

HolePisser1982 posted:

I was a little sad that I fully forgot all my little strats and techniques since the psp release, but all that really matters is that I still massively dig the tunes

Mood!! I beat this game on psp i unlocked every skin... But its kind of cool i have to improve at the game again like old days.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

Watch out im COMIN

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

In Training posted:

Spent a while today trying to do the missions and got stuck on the one where you have to do a full clear. I can get close but then I just hover around a almost empty pit for 3 minutes and then fail. The game hasn't clicked with me yet but it's very easy to lose a bunch of time to playing it, super hypnotic and relaxing

Hasn't clicked in terms of enjoying it, or being really good at it?

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

IM guessing the second one cause I think youo're a powergamer.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

Ok phew Im glad you like it! Yeah i think you literally are just meant to play Challenge mode over and over, which can be kind of frustrating so I think youre supposed to spread it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

xoxo

HORMELCHILI posted:

The checker squares can gently caress off

Lol. Gamers' bane

• Locked thread