Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bought this last night and doing some of the missions to figure out the strats to play, after I did some basic sets to try it out. I love the first song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think you can change the palette per track in Skin edit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spent a while today trying to do the missions and got stuck on the one where you have to do a full clear. I can get close but then I just hover around a almost empty pit for 3 minutes and then fail. The game hasn't clicked with me yet but it's very easy to lose a bunch of time to playing it, super hypnotic and relaxing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skylark posted:

Hasn't clicked in terms of enjoying it, or being really good at it?

Good at it, I really like playing it. Or not good but understanding how to be better, because stuff like Puyo Puyo Tetris at least has training stuff in it to show you some hot Strats but this game doesn't have that so I'm just trying to figure it out on my own

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah it's the checkers....once you get one errant square sticking out of order the whole thing falls apart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its a steal on switch for 15 bucks imo.

• Locked thread