Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I loving love Lumines, I'm going to buy this immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is amazing on Switch. I never noticed how good the rumble in these controllers is.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Skylark posted:

How do i add you i need to fill out my leaderboard
Good question! I'm not sure.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

i miss meteos
I played so much Meteos when I first got my DS that I got Meteos Effect and started mentally rearranging our Christmas lights.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay posted:

Pokemon Quest and Hyrule Warriors have finally got their claws off me, so I guess I'll give this a shot. Not feeling too confident though as I'm epically retarded when it comes to puzzle games.
Lumines is very straightforward. This isn't competitive Tetris or Puyo Puyo. You don't need to think ten moves ahead or have a grand strategy.

• Locked thread