Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

You PM a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The article went into that. He's using two different caliber guns because he thinks he's in Call of Duty.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Lifehack: Crouch behind a wall and wait for the jam to leave your vision. Use [Emergency Splint] to perform First-Aid on yourself to restore 15HP!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

A torture sequence. Pliers to pull out teeth, knife for cutting, and the thing on the left for misc.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Norse stuff + Tactilol is pretty much an instant win on White Supremacist Bingo

Wears camo stuff on the reg
Has a goatee or scruff beard

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

twistedmentat posted:

These guys are all obsessed with guns and cigars aren't they? They all seem to have cigar cutters and matches on them.

It's another part of cargo cult masculinity, since cigars are considered classy by these mouthbreathers. I'm sure they have a tedious rant about how it's better to light it with a match because zzzz

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

They're still sucking nicotine juice out of a robot's dick, figuratively speaking

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

They all miss the simple fact that John Wick killed three men... with a pencil.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Unrelated, but my favorite little thing about the John Wick movies is that the Russian head mobsters are both played by Swedes. Mikael Nyqvist uses his natural accent, since he's a big-boy actor and whatnot, but Peter Stormare does a really broad Russian accent, because he's used to playing Germans and Russians.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I know! Chernobog was right there.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Prime targets for keying

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

If you are not literally Roland Deschain of Gilead, don't even speak to me.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That was Con Smith in Killer7.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I think he plays hacky sack with his guns, but it's close enough

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Does Enrique have a bump stock, flashlight, and optical scope?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's like the flashlight fanatics. A lot of EDC bullshit is easily replaced with a functioning smartphone.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

"No, it's a spudger. It spudges."

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

evobatman posted:

I miss the good ol' Rambo knife that was all the rage in the 80s. A complete survival kit in the handle of a nice big knife.

That approach to EDC was mercilessly dunked on in a codec call in Metal Gear Solid 3.

https://youtu.be/7Q3jgrPuzX0

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

The dumbest thing about preppers is that they want to survive the zombie apocalypse or nuclear winter or whatever. Sign me up for a seat in the "it was an average ride, at best" car heading to the afterlife.

I'm not going to make it, but I'll at least leave an interesting loot cache and skeleton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The funniest part is the tactical carbon fiber cigar case

• Locked thread