Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

That article linked to this https://www.reddit.com/r/EDC/ and its a goldmine of terrible. Most of them have age/gender/profession listed.

like this gem:

M/36/Office Worker

I'd like to think its a joke post, but this is 2018, the dumbest of timelines.
I guess you never know when Johnny Ringo might challenge you to a duel.

Sunswipe has a new favorite as of 16:48 on Jul 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think they have a name in the UK, so I'd like to suggest "Twat Markers."

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

The article misread the picture. He says one gun OR the other. He’s not carrying two at once.

And I've got to disagree with his "Just get a Gerber" assertion. Gerber are loving poo poo these days. Get a Swiss Army Knife. Not tacticool, but practical.

Jeremy_X posted:

You strip naked as fast as you can, insert the knife into your rear end, whip around and charge the enemy. Give 'em the ol' pokey pooper. Works every time.

:nws: 'cos it's Oglaf: https://www.oglaf.com/haft/

Sunswipe has a new favorite as of 14:54 on Jul 2, 2018

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Just a thought, but if I carried a concealed weapon because I was afraid of someone shooting up the office, I'd keep loving quiet about it. Last thing I want is Bill from Accounting loading mags for AR-15 and thinking "Today's the day. Better start with Sunswipe, because that fucker never shuts up about how he's got three guns and a bulletproof briefcase."

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Just lol if you don't have spare magazines in automated reloading mechanisms on your arms.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chillbro Baggins posted:

Again, get a Swiss Army knife. Even the most basic bigger-than-keychain model has a bottle opener. Or if you don't/can't have the most utilitarian of knives, plenty of places give these out with their logo on, I have six or so kicking around.

Leatherman make a few multitools without blades: https://www.leatherman.com/tsa

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Those assholes really do just cargo cult anything they perceive as "manly." One day, they're going to get the idea that being shot is manly and solve a lot of problems for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Moon Monster posted:

So

I still have no idea what these things actually do.

Jewellery for men too insecure to just wear necklaces.

• Locked thread