Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Hey it’s me I worked on it!

Some fun stuff:
The whole show was shot on 35mm.
For the gala, one thing I really liked about it was how much was shot as the exact things and places it was supposed to be. That service entrance Logan came in was the real service entrance and elevator for the building, the control room where Connor looks at the teleprompter was our actual video and light booth, we brought background in to play the cooks, but they weren’t as realistic as the director wanted, so we had the actual staff do those scenes with the food prep, the whole show was filled with stuff like that.

The office was real and actually had to be built to code because it was in a skyscraper; the building manager was downright giddy that we were filming and kept bringing people from other floors to tour it (where they asked why their offices weren’t as nice as ours). The bg in the office were writing real notes with sarcastic zingers like “Life goals: find a job where I get to actually talk”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Bumpin, when we went upstate to get the shot of “Canada”, the hotel we shot at later we shared with an MRA convention

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Bonk posted:

Something in me keeps wanting to root for Kendall. He's an rear end in a top hat and a trainwreck, but his motives are respectable. I liked that after completely falling off the wagon last episode, he decided to mostly forego the debauchery at a party full of drugs solely to conduct business.

He got coked up out of his brain, got Greg to get coked up out of his brain, offered to sell out his whole family, and then called the media to slander the startup that turned him down? Ummmmmm