Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
RENEWED!
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/succession-renewed-season-3-hbo-1203307634/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

They're really banking on His Dark Materials, which has a two-season order.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Logan calling Kendall "killer" was one of those clever moments where you don't know what he really means but at the same time you probably do. Also the housekeeper/maid in the house giving Kendall that sad look after she came downstairs with his soiled sheets was one of those little moments that really make this show.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

No Wave posted:

I just thought he was just not contributing much and holding boring pointless meetings like any number of mediocre managers. When he starts pelting greg with water bottles and yelling at a guy eating potato chips and using guys as a footstool he's a total liability. Obviously its fiction so some exaggeration is like fine but it was like more egregious than michael scott.

I'm pretty sure that guy was eating pretzels.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Matt Zerella posted:

Please don't forget that they're considering selling because despite all their appeals to doing the right thing that their media outlet is failing and they want money so they can keep drinking teddy roosevelt cocktails in their "weird little mansion".

Tern Haven

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Blood Sacrifice definitely means it has to be somebody in the family. Kendall or Tom are the obvious choices.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

This Brian Cox interview is illuminating w/r/t the finale.
https://www.vulture.com/2019/10/succession-season-2-finale-brian-cox.html

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

I'm rewatching season one and just got to the finale. Something that sticks out to me is that Greg was getting high with the waiter Kendal kills the night before the wedding. Then the next morning, the waiter and Greg are driving back to the castle when Greg sees Tom jogging and gets out of the car one the side of the road to tell Tom about Shiv's afair. So my question is: did Greg and the dead waiter spend the night together?

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

No Wave posted:

I think they did, probably non-sexually. I mean sure greg could go both ways I guess (the only thing I remember about his preferences is he was dumbstruck when he met Willa) but I thought they were just hanging out because Greg felt more in common with him than the family at that point in the story.

I figured it wasn't sexual either but that Greg hadn't been given a room at the castle and literally needed a place to crash.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kevqiiYNFrc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

"Tom! Sit on the floor! It's fun!"