Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Aphex- posted:

Also, isn't it even more risky for Kendall to be doing this against Logan since he's got a massive amount of leverage over him from the whole car crash incident?

I'm assuming that the second question is going to be a main part of the next season but it seems kind of a big thing to have over someone who's just betrayed you!

I think this largely depends on whether you interpret the last episode to be Logan setting up Kendall to make him take the fall or not. Regardless I think the car crash isn't the leverage we're led to believe, or assume, it is. Hey world look at this death my son caused which I've deftly covered up. I think regardless of which side you land on I don't see Logan revealing this piece of information, he either wanted this to happen or is pleased that his son has become a worthy adversary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU