Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005
The viewership is much higher than I would have guessed. I don't know anyone irl that has watched a minute of it.

Does anyone else think that Shiv is actually just getting played super hard by dear old dad? She asks him if it's real about a dozen times and then seems to believe him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005
And then in season 3 we'll learn that cousin Greg has actually been playing everyone the whole time...

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005

HanabaL03 posted:

Getting a vibe that Kendall is scheming something still. He knows Greg has inside info he can use against the company. Giving him a place to stay, keeping him close to get him "park coke" etc.

I'm thinking he's setting Greg up as a patsy for something. Maybe just so there is a different name on the lease of his coke den?

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005

HanabaL03 posted:

Also I wonder how Shiv and Roman are going to react when they find out Kendall killed a kid and that's why he's been so depressed.

Laugh at him I assume.

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005
I liked that none of them are able to be nice for even a few minutes. They can't even pretend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005
I thought they were saying that it was 'We hear for you', which is still a really stupid play on words.