Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The crew was actually a real fun game that bab game journalists sunk cuz they could t understand t. I’m excited for the crew 2 it’ll have aeeoplanes and boats and it’s not on the switch. Who else is getting it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Me op, but just because it's not on the switch

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game is apparently bad no goons playing it not even me I’ll just okay crew 1

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast
Yeah its boring. The first one had some problems but lots of charm. They seem to have fixed some of the problems(no Alex or dumb crime storyline) with the new one but also removed any charm(no urbakerys? pass.) it had.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
This game is so disappointing. What kills it for me is the game's INSANE rubberbanding. While the first one had it, it wasn't this bad.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah it’s like a total step back from the crew 1. It’s baffling.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Empress Brosephine posted:

Yeah it’s like a total step back from the crew 1. It’s baffling.

I would have been perfectly fine with a game just like The Crew 1 but with more long distance races or trials. For some reason, I really liked the races that took place over large chunks of the United States. But if they can fix the rubberbanding, then I will be a lot more excited about playing this.

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

I'm actually enjoying it, but I was in the minority who really liked the first and even more so now.

The rubberbanding is crazy. One minute you'll be going top speed and the same car will be going twice as fast behind you, the next that same car has the pedal to the metal on a long straight and is going half your speed. I've never seen it this obvious.

I'm not a big multiplayer guy, but not having PvP from the get go is mental.

What happened to all the rally (not raid) time trials? They were a great way of seeing the world.

If you're on PC, force 16x Anisotropic Filtering in your graphic card software.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think the thing that makes me dislike this game is fast travel it’s such a odd addition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
This seems like the best place to ask: Short of starting a game with a new profile, is there ANY way to wipe my progress in The Crew 1? I wanted to play it again after being super disappointed in The Crew 2 but the saves are in the sky and Ubi won't let me touch them.

• Locked thread