Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Sphere

-a microwave so bad that it makes your food cold
-a knife so dull that it un-cuts your food, or whatever object you may be using the knife with
-a clown that is so bad at being funny that it causes you to "anti-laugh"
-a nun that is actually satan
-a video game that isn't a video game
-a magnet that doesn't work
-the color white that is labeled "red"

enjoy your day :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Board game more like bored game haha

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A fly with no wings so it's a 'walk'
A woodpecker with a headache
A giraffe with a sore throat trying to out-complain an elephant with a sinus infection (the rat with blue balls is off in the corner laughing where a panda tries to meditate)
Bumper cars with airbags
A punching bag that sues you for assault every time you hit it
A movie theater that sprays laughing gas during the funny parts of a comedy and dices a bunch of onions during the sad parts of dramas
3 Slinkies rolling down an up escalator numbered 1, 2 and 4

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Good Sphere

-any thing or situation that is obviously wrong or opposite of what you'd expect, but in a inconsequential way where you can shrug off any negative impact that has been done to you or to others

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Good Sphere posted:

-any thing or situation that is obviously wrong or opposite of what you'd expect, but in a inconsequential way where you can shrug off any negative impact that has been done to you or to others

Murphy's Law but Murphy is a leprechuan

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
a thing (but not the thing you were thinking of)

Manifisto

a quote so empty it fills your heart

Robot Made of Meat

Olive! posted:

a thing (but not the thing you were thinking of)

:monocle:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Good Sphere

a thought in your mind you thought was true, but is actually false - LOL April FOOLS!

jeffery
:shrug: until we allow him to post we have no idea

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Good Sphere

Good Sphere posted:

a thought in your mind you thought was true, but is actually false - LOL April FOOLS!

**circus music plays and a clown juggling on a unicycle circles around you pies you in the face while thousands of people point and laugh, topping off the funniest, most humiliating joke ever written in the universe**

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
greenland

*drops mic*

Farecoal

There he go
what's the deal with Greenland???? Let me tell you folks I just came back from there after a nice vacation - no green in sight!

in fact, there wasn't any land, either! or any colors at all. I'm... why can't I remember? where...

Macnult

Manifisto posted:

a quote so empty it fills your heart

Macnult

:justpost: but let some time pass by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

setup bait punchline

• Locked thread