Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

I forgot Kate Nash was in this. I liked some of her songs back in the day.

Edit: Have a reminder of the previous decade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH5cga0yUI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqV-embx_tA

My mind...is loving blown.

She's made some really, really good albums.

And looks completely different here. Are we sure about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

esperterra posted:

It is 100% Kate Nash in the show, yes

Cool.

Maxwell Lord posted:

This season was fantastic. Episode 8 was a work of art and even outside of that, everyone's doing great jobs. Alison Brie is just amazing, Betty Gilpin manages some pretty big character shifts and does hilarious work as Belle, and Kia Stevens- did she do ANY acting before this? Because I don't think most people would even guess that she's the former pro wrestler in the cast. She was good last year but now she's like a veteran.

This is also mind blowing. Her scenes with her son were basically just my mom, it was uncanny. So natural feeling and authentic.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Ruth is still cares way too much about what other people think of her, and lets her enthusiasm and hard work ethic be exploited by other people.

Sam came around at the end but people like that will always get the short end of the stick, especially in their working life.

• Locked thread