Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I'm about half way through and I just want Ruth to destroy everyone. They're all so lovely to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Finished the season, thought it was great. Episode 8 in particular as people have said was just wonderful. Probably one of the best bits of TV I've seen all year. Some thoughts about the finale though:

When the lovely network exec told them they couldn't sell the show because their characters were under contract - I was kind of hoping they'd develop new characters either in that scene or next season in Vegas. Maybe we can get a tag match next season too. Zoya and Belle team up to form the MEGAPOWERS, or whatever other Wrestling context you'd like to put here.

Also kind of confused why they decided to end on a.. dour shot of Ruth doing her best Mrs. Robinson moment. Sure, there's the risk of going to a new place and not having it work out - but I'm not sure that'd give her the "I've made a huge mistake" look.

• Locked thread