Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Oh man, I was wondering when this would come back. Pumped!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
When Sam was being lovely to Ruth at the start of the season I figured the writers were trying to squash the Liz Lemon / Jack Donaghey will they-won't they thing before it happened, but not so much.

I'm glad they settled that, but I'm not convinced it won't come up again. I was thinking Justine was trying to set them up by inviting Ruth to the film festival and then pretending to be asleep so it was just them, but maybe she was actually just trying to get them to reconcile as friends.

I thought that was a pretty much perfect follow up to season 1.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time

Timeless Appeal posted:

I'm enjoying season 2 a lot, but they really underestimated how best friends forever and a cranky rear end in a top hat making a wrestling show is enough for me. Debbie's plot takes up way too much screen time.

Debbie singing in the empty house with a bottle of wine might be my favorite moment in the series, but I could do without ever seeing Mark's face or hearing about Mark again. And her shittiness to Ruth went on forever in a realistic but unfun way. I liked her producer arc though.

• Locked thread