Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
I dived Cloud for the loving Mote Dungeons, just dive people

In my somewhat defense this was when all the old torments were up still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I wish I could tear him apart!
I dived the Master to do the 280 torment despite having zero gear for him. I do not regret it.

Draw-wise, I got a Meia OSB. I'm glad I got a water mage weapon finally, even if it's a bow that requires synergy. USB got me a dupe Mog USB. Womp womp.

Sesq fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Mar 25, 2019

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

I'm sitting on like 1k+ of each 5* mote and haven't done most of the new Torments yet. I'm fairly tightfisted with them, but I've definitely done a bunch at this point and some only really for one fight (at least initially).

What I'm saying is that you probably shouldn't worry about diving a character if they're going to help with a fight, you'll probably find reasons to make them useful elsewhere and motes are plentiful enough.

Unless their LMs are hyper dogshit like WoL's or something, I guess.

Anyway - FFI LotR was Garland LMR, which isn't bad as he's my dark chain. Still - total of two 6*s for the whole thing, one of which was a dupe and the other an OSB for a character I don't use much. I got some decent LMRs out of it but I think this is the first time I felt like I didn't get my mythril's worth out of it.

Speaking of not worth it - did the USB lucky, Estinien USB and Balthier USB1. Maybe I'm conserving my luck for the actual fest banners?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

USB lucky.. 3x 6*, Squall and Yuna BUSB and Ultimecia USB

That was quite a draw

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Well ok?

I already have ramzas but sure I’ll take the rest.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

1/11 dupe for the USB draw :negative: ugh that is the worst feeling after getting so hyped for it. And it's a dang blitzball lol.

Luckily my FFI draw got me Warrior of Light's Chain *and* his USB2 :stare: The odds of pulling two 6* off of that are insanely low, right? I needed a holy chain, so I guess completely whiffing my lucky draw is a fair trade for getting basically a one-stop holy shop. Now I have to figure out who to drop from my holy team for him.

fake edit: Wait holy poo poo I already had WoL's AOSB, BSB, and USB1. Somehow he is just completely goddamn stacked without me ever deliberately pulling on an FF1 banner aside from these realm on parade draws. How the hell do I even use him now? Chain followed by USB2 and then AOSB finisher if I can squeeze it out before the fight is over?

Shame his dive is a drat war crime, though.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Mar 25, 2019

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
I got Gogos Falchion, Red Scorpion, and Mythril Whiplade.

Welcome to my 6 torment team Gogo! I drew Gogos LMR on a daily a couple of days ago too.

Edit: wtf why is gogo 5 star black/white/combat? That's an odd decision.

PneumonicBook fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Mar 25, 2019

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

USB lucky gave me Kain, Raijin, and Balthier... 2? [the imperil one(I already have the other one)] Man, I know elemental radiant shields are supposed to be really good, and I've got enough other stuff for Kain that this might make him worth bringing over Queen, but Famfrit is literally the only 5* magicite that I already have a winning setup for and I don't really feel like trying to relearn the fight, so it's hard to get excited. Also even with both USBs Balthier probably isn't replacing Cid XIV for my fire machinist needs.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

New anniversary, new thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3885470

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

gently caress whoever decided to put in IX's jump rope minigame.

Anyway RoP roundup

T0: Sice enDark LMR
FFT: Mustadio quickcast LMR
15: Promtpo dualcast LMR
14: Papalymo USB and AOSB
13: Lightning OSB dupe
12: Gabranth BSB
11: Lion debuff LMR
10: Wakka debuff LMR
9: Beatrix USB
8: Irvine Imperil LMR
7: Cloud BSB1 dupe
6: Setzer USB dupe
5: Lenna BSB
4: Yang BSB dupe
3: Aria Dualcast LMR
2: Minwu USB2?
1: Garland USB

Was kinda down on this RoP at first because I thought I was getting trash after that amazing XIV pull, but laying it all out like this I got a pretty good haul. I just remember all the LMR and dupes I got for some reason.

Also the USB lucky 2/11

Ace USB uh not sure the number, but it's called Firaga BOM
Cait Sith USB....at least it's a proshellga with haste, but oh boy is Cait Sith a terrible character.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Lucky: Vanille USB2, dupe Yuna USB1
1: Garland LMR (trance)
2: Leila BSB
3: Luneth LMR1, LMR2
4: Dupe Golbez USB
5: Dupe Faris USB2
6: Dupe Gogo BSB
7: Dupe Rufus BSB
8: Squall USB1
9: Kuja OSB
10: Dupe Rikku USB, Paine BSB
11: Lion USB
12: Dupe Larsa USB
13: Dupe Vanille USB2
14: Y'Shtola USB1, lol
15: Aranea BSB
FFT: Montblanc LMR
T-0: Rem USB2

... I liked it better when it was called Realms on Parade

Nihilarian fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Mar 25, 2019

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
RoP conclusion!

Type-0 Dupe BSB

Tactics Oran LMR

FFXV Prompto BSB

FFXIV Papalymo USB

FFXIII Lightning BSB1

FFXII Penelo USB1 and Basch BSB

FFXI Curilla USB1

FFX Jecht LMR EnFire

FFIX Amarant BSB

FFVIII Edea EnIce

FFVII Cait Sith LMR

FFVI Mog USB

FFV Galuf Earth Chain

FFIV Kain Chain

FF3 Aria LMR

FF2 Ricard EnWind Emperor Glint

FF1 Garland USB1

Very good IMO

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Drunk USB lucky pull:

1/11 but it was Rydia USB and gently caress yeah I am really OK with that.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

Drunk USB lucky pull:

1/11 but it was Rydia USB and gently caress yeah I am really OK with that.

Same. I don't have a water magic team yet but when I do it'll be her.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I uh, pulled Morrow and Reyn's USBs on the USB lucky. 2/11.

I mean, at least they aren't dupes? Destroy the Beyond realmers

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Reynn usb is legit good, magical ice imperils are rare.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Ouch, 3/40 on the free 40 x Relic draw, one is a dupe, and one is a terrible glint. I guess I can't complain too much about free poo poo though.

Didn't notice the other free draw! Arcane was a dupe, but I got a couple of interesting relics at least and only one other dupe.

Also didn't notice the new thread! Whoops.

A surfing dog?! fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Mar 25, 2019

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

link new thread if it's up, games is impossible to search through, it moves too quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3885470