Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

Kheldarn posted:

OK, so I've been doing some Internet Researching regarding Maggia Crystals, and here's what I've found.

* Putting points into Elemental Attack gets you 0.1% per level, with a max of 10% at Level 100. It stacks additively, as follows: (Field + Attack + Equip + Elemenetal Boost + Elemental Break + Magia Elemental Attack)
* Putting points into Elemental Defense gets you 1% per 10 levels, with a max of 10% at Level 100. It does NOT stack; the highest value is what's used. (It's 1%/10 Levels instead of 0.1%/Level because it doesn't apply partial percents)
* You can use Maggia Elemental Defense to offset things like the Gigas Armlet making you weak to Water. 1% Water Defense is apparently enough to do it.
* Putting points into HP gets you +5 HP per level, with a max of +500 HP at Level 100.
* Everything else gets you +1 per level, with a max of +100 at Level 100.
* You can max all crystals, but it will take a total of 30,899 battles to do so.
* The best place to farm is Fabul Castle.
* The best way to farm quickly is to have Record Materia that will attack all enemies at once; ones like Master Ninja, Divine Fists, Capricious Pugilist, Earthen Blade, God Among Men, Reborn Zeal, Omnicast Fire, and Omnicast Direflame (obtained from Ninja, Yda, Yda, Spellblade, Orlandeau, Strago, Black Mage, and Black Mage, respectivly). There are, of course, others.

So with the way I'm reading this, wouldn't focusing on ATK/MAG/MND first followed by HP (?) basically give you the biggest bang for your buck assuming you didn't want to spend endless hours farming? It seems like 100 in a primary stat would easily overshadow an extra 500 hp in pretty much every case, and would be WAY better than upping resistances by a pretty much insignificant amount.

Checking with the thread to try and avoid any major headaches that would be caused by just spending them willy-nilly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

GENUINE CAT HERDER posted:

Checking with the thread to try and avoid any major headaches that would be caused by just spending them willy-nilly.

You can respec them (once per 14 days) so it's not a disaster if you do it wrong

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

Qwertycoatl posted:

You can respec them (once per 14 days) so it's not a disaster if you do it wrong

Ah. That's certainly good to know. Figured it was a permanent thing since that's how most of these things in this game work.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I'd much rather have 500 HP than 100 MND on healers (just how many ticks of regenga do you NEED with an artifact and mnd boon??), but yeah, I'd say ATK and MAG first for attackers and then HP, with elemental attack a distant third.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
The amount of time I spend on this game is merely enough to run 3 battles and collect the daily rewards. I am not looking forward to going through all my vault trash and crushing it into rainbow gems or whatever

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

fridge corn posted:

The amount of time I spend on this game is merely enough to run 3 battles and collect the daily rewards. I am not looking forward to going through all my vault trash and crushing it into rainbow gems or whatever

It's one of the least fun things I've ever done.

However I'm also glad I did it.

There's no rush though. Do a little at a time. Maybe one realm at a time or one weapon/armor type at a time.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Wanting to get a jump on Madeen forced me to dive Cloud of Darkness of all people. It's not a great dive, but I think it gives me just enough to comfortably clear the stage within my self-dooming timer.

My Dark Magic game is a little weak and after loving around with Raines on the team, I finally figured out how to exploit Riku's AASB for magic but without a chain.

The real question now becomes how many to farm? I'm thinking between 4 or 5 complete Madeens. Atk/Atk, Mag/Mag, Mag/Atk, HP/healing, and maaaaybe Fast Act/(undecided). Are any of the other general inheritance traits worth it?

Each magicite team will generally feature something like:
Madeen (DPS)
Madeen HP/Healing or Fast Act/?
HP/Spell/Def Wards
Elemental Defensive
Elemental DPS

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

fridge corn posted:

You don’t really need to do it. I’m keeping most of my vault trash, especially all the 5* and above armors, and just venting all the new dupes and trash into the rainbow crystal furnace as I get them. If it’s too much of a hassle and you don’t want to do it, then don’t. If you do want to do it, go for it.

But you really don’t need to do it, so don’t feel pressured to do it if you don’t want to.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
Question for those of you tackling 5* Magicites - what is your preferred method of breaking their savage mode? It wasn't a huge issue for Quetzalcoatl because of Stone Press but otherwise what's the scoop? OSBs? BUSBs? Leaning on the KH awakenings or waiting for others?

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

I believe the original intended method was starting with lighting as you alluded and unlocking each magicite. Behemoth King doesn't necessarily need Savage broken. Summoning each as you progress around the elemental circle will break Savage mode at least once. However, this isn't necessarily reliable if you lack chains or imperils. In "poverty" cases you can break with OSBs too.

Of course as time goes on, powercreep with AASBs and BUSBs allow for more player controlled methods.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I ended up with 8 or 9 Rainbow Crystals. I only hoarded stuff for about a week, because I was using the useless 1*-4* crap to level my 5* and 6* stuff.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

DeadButDelicious posted:

Question for those of you tackling 5* Magicites - what is your preferred method of breaking their savage mode? It wasn't a huge issue for Quetzalcoatl because of Stone Press but otherwise what's the scoop? OSBs? BUSBs? Leaning on the KH awakenings or waiting for others?

5* main magicites are the best option by far, because they're fire and forget, and they give a secondary benefit.
ASBs are the next best, only because of extremely limited access currently.
Cloud USB1 is good because he has 5* or higher access for every element except holy. You'll probably need a chain or some other support to break 10k in some cases.
BUSBs are good but you need to charge them up.
Stone Press/Wicked Press are good but also need to be charged up, and only cover two elements.
AOSBs do a ton of damage but can only be used once per battle/
OSBs are the absolute last option. They cost two SB bars, have a long cast time, and have the same potential damage as most USBs while providing nothing else.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

:shrug:

Also god Refias god hand which seems good.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I wish I could tear him apart!
I got OK USB3. You know what, I will graciously accept it.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Lucky draw is tempting, but man the ratio of absolute dogshit LMRs to good ones is way too high and I already have quite a few of the best ones.

edit: and right on cue for a perfect demonstration, my III pull gave Ingus' LMR. This is one of the worst LMRs I've ever seen lol.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Mar 23, 2019

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Lucky draw is tempting, but man the ratio of absolute dogshit LMRs to good ones is way too high and I already have quite a few of the best ones.

edit: and right on cue for a perfect demonstration, my III pull gave Ingus' LMR. This is one of the worst LMRs I've ever seen lol.

Aranea's LMR and a bunch of junk for me..yeah, that kinda sucked.

Fortunately to offset it I got OK's Forbidden Power USB, which was arguably a far better investment.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Haha I got the exact same thing.

It's somehow not even the worst LMR ever. That one goes to Fran, without a doubt. From enlir: 30% chance to cause Stun to the target after using a Support ability on an enemy when equipping a bow

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Fister Roboto posted:

It's somehow not even the worst LMR ever. That one goes to Fran, without a doubt. From enlir: 30% chance to cause Stun to the target after using a Support ability on an enemy when equipping a bow

Jesus.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I don't think it even comes on a bow, so you might just, not be capable of utilizing it even if you for some reason wanted to

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Fister Roboto posted:

When facing North on a Tuesday.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

I got CoD OSB, which I think completes her for me, or something very close? Nothing great, but at least it's new and a 6*. She's a pretty competent dark mage with all her stuff even if her USB chase is weak.

Unrelated: I assume Zack CSB/USB + Cloud BSB2/USB1/AOSB1 + Aerith USB2 + Dived Entrustbot Shelke + Tyro w/Godwall will ride roughshod over the VII Torment 240/280. I'll find out for sure tomorrow morning, then make the Earth/Fire spellblade and murder Quetz with it.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Fister Roboto posted:

Gogo VI would like to speak to you.

30% chance to quickcast after mimicking.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I had a sad pull today, I got the Mage Onion Ultra after I had paid $5 for it on the Wonderous Draw not too long ago.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

Alxprit posted:

I had a sad pull today, I got the Mage Onion Ultra after I had paid $5 for it on the Wonderous Draw not too long ago.

Today's RoP blessed me with Onion's mUSB as well. I almost picked it for that $5 pick as well, but got Elarra's USB instead.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

KataraniSword posted:

Gogo VI would like to speak to you.

30% chance to quickcast after mimicking.

At least it actually does something.

Also mimicking is pretty good imho considering that it can let two characters cast Voltech or any other 6* ability that you can only have one copy of.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Fister Roboto posted:

At least it actually does something.

Also mimicking is pretty good imho considering that it can let two characters cast Voltech or any other 6* ability that you can only have one copy of.

I suppose it's better now that both Gogos have options for instant-cast mimicry. When it was on a normal charge time, it actively worsened the gimmick it was built around because you had to time it to go off AFTER whatever move you used.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!

Ayndin posted:

I got CoD OSB, which I think completes her for me, or something very close? Nothing great, but at least it's new and a 6*. She's a pretty competent dark mage with all her stuff even if her USB chase is weak.

Hey grats, I landed CoDs USB from the draw this morning which I appreciate because I am hurting for good dark mage stuff - pretty sure it's just this, ExDeath USB and Vayne OSB, then everything else is BSB grade or below.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I cleared out my extraneous accessories cuz I figured that'd be the easiest thing to do first: 248 rainbow crystals

What purpose dos the vault serve now if theres nothing to put in it?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

fridge corn posted:

I cleared out my extraneous accessories cuz I figured that'd be the easiest thing to do first: 248 rainbow crystals

What purpose dos the vault serve now if theres nothing to put in it?

Honestly I'd toss my accessories in the vault because it seems weird to just chuck those. That's personal playstyle, though.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I've gone through and cleared out the rest of the crap. 707 rainbow crystals. Though I was perhaps a bit conservative and kept a bunch of native 6*s that didn't have any extra bonuses. Could probably chuck those.

I only ever used the vault for things I was never ever gonna use again but was hanging on to for just this moment I suppose, so now that it's all been munched into rainbow dust there's nothing really to go back in there

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

The vault is for brokebrains like me who still refuse to mulch any of their 5* poo poo. (I still have Excalipoor)

I've made peace with the fact that rainbow crystals are going to be an incredibly slow grind for me.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
We know JP's spring fest banners now, and among the new things, II gets its first chain!

Banner 1 posted:

Tyro's First Fantasy Grimoire [AASB, +10 ATK] - Critical Chance +50%, ATK & DEF +30% and Haste to party, Instant Cast, Awoken Scholar Mode & Unraveled History to user
Awoken Scholar Mode: Unlimited Support Hones, Support Casting Speed x2~3 for R1~5 Support abilities & grants Critical Chance +60~100% to party after using 1~5 Support abilities
Unraveled History: After using 3 Support abilities, grants Critical Damage +50% to party for 1 turn

Elarra's Magika Poenics [AASB, +10 MND] - h105 heal, 100% Raise, Last Stand & Haste to party, Awoken Magika Mode to user
Awoken Magika Mode: Unlimited White Magic/Bard Hones, High Quick White Magic/Bard & chases R1~5 White Magic/Bard with h10~45 party heal

Vaan's Sky Pirate's Knife [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Wind/NE physical attacks, Critical Chance +100%, Awoken Thief Mode, Cap Break Level 1 and Blast & Run to user
Awoken Thief Mode: Unlimited Thief Hones, Thief Ability Boost & Dualcast Thief
Blast & Run: After using 2 Thief abilities, inflicts single-target minor Imperil Wind, Wind Damage +10% to user

Garland's Blood Sword [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Dark/NE physical attacks, 75% Dark Radiant Shield to party, En-Dark, Awoken Dark Mode & Cap Break Level 1 to user
Awoken Dark Mode: Unlimited Dark Hones, Dark Ability Boost & Dualcast Dark

Vaan's Triton's Dagger [AOSB, +10 ATK] - 3 single-target Wind Overflow physical attacks
Garland's Chaosbringer [AOSB, +10 ATK] - 3 single-target Dark Overflow physical attacks

Dr. Mog's Mythril Staff [USB, +5 MAG & +5 MND] - 10 single-target Holy/Fire/Ice/Lightning/NE magic attacks, ATK/MAG/MND +30% to party, Mog Magic & Mog Heal to user
Mog Magic: After using Black Magic or Summoning abilities, chases with 5 single-target Holy/Fire/Ice/Lightning/NE magic attacks
Mog Heal: After using White Magic abilities, grants h25 heal to party

Elarra's Feathered Cap [Glint+, +10 MND] - Protect, Shell & Haste to party, Instant Cast & Zero SB Cost
Dr. Mog's Scholar's Hat [Glint, +5 MAG & +5 MND] - DEF & RES +200% to party, Instant Cast

Tyro's Light Tome [LMR, +10 ATK] - ATK/DEF/MAG/RES/MND +30% with Book equipped
Vaan's Adamant Vest [LMR, +10 ATK] - When using Thief abilities, 35% chance to grant user Quick Cast 1
Garland's Demon Shield [LMR, +10 ATK] - En-Dark for 25 seconds at the start of battle
Elarra's Hat [LMR, +10 MND] - When using Bard abilities, 25% chance to cast h25 heal to party
Dr. Mog's Healing Staff [LMR, +5 MAG & +5 MND] - 25% chance to Dualcast White Magic abilities

Banner 2 posted:

Lightning's Liberator [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Lightning/NE ranged physical attacks, En-Lightning, Awoken Lightning Mode, Cap Break Level 1 & Chain Lightning to user
Awoken Lightning Mode: Unlimited Lightning Hones, Lightning Ability Boost & Dualcast Lightning
Chain Lightning: After using 2 Lightning abilities, chases with [5>10>20] single-target Lightning/NE ranged physical attacks

Freelancer Bartz's Guise [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/NE physical attacks, Fire/Water/Wind/Earth Damage +30%, Awoken Spellblade Mode, Cap Break Level 1 & Master Barrage to user
Awoken Spellblade Mode: Unlimited Spellblade Hones, Spellblade Ability Boost & Dualcast Spellblade
Master Barrage: After using 2 Fire, Water, Wind or Earth abilities, chases with 8 single-target Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/NE physical attacks

Paladin Cecil's Holy Fang [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Holy/NE physical or white magic attacks, En-Holy, Awoken Holy Mode & Cap Break Level 1 to user and 75% Damage Reduction Barrier 3 to party
Awoken Holy Mode: Unlimited Holy Hones, Holy Ability Boost & Dualcast Holy

Emperor's Soul Devourer [CSB, +10 MAG] - Activates Earth Limit Chain (150) & 50% Earth Field, MAG +50% to party
Auron's Shaman Bracer [CSB, +10 ATK] - Activates Fire Limit Chain (150) & 50% Fire Field, ATK +50% to party
Celes's Sword [CSB, +10 ATK] - Activates Ice Limit Chain (150) & 50% Ice Field, ATK +50% to party

Paladin Cecil's Ultima Blade [USB, +5 ATK & +5 MND] - 10 single-target Holy/NE physical or white magic attacks, 50% Damage Reduction Barrier 2 to party, En-Holy, En-Holy Stack & Saint Dual to user
Saint Dual: After using Holy abilities, chases with 4 single-target Holy/NE physical or white magic attacks
Rinoa's Hawkeye [USB, +10 MAG] - 10 single-target Earth magic attacks, En-Earth, Black Magic Damage +30% & Brave Mode to user
Condition: Use Black Magic abilities
Level 0: Single-target Earth magic attack
Level 1~3: Single-target Earth Overflow magic attack

Paladin Cecil's Crystal Helm [Glint, +10 ATK] - En-Holy, En-Holy Stack & High Quick Knight to user, Instant Cast

Paladin Cecil's Crystal Gloves [LMR, +10 MND] - MND +1% with each White Magic hit, up to 25%
Paladin Cecil's Platinum Armor [LMR, +10 MND] - 25% chance to Dualcast White Magic abilities
Bartz's Golden Shield+ [LMR, +10 ATK] - Spellblade Damage +25% with Sword equipped
Celes's Platinum Shield [LMR, +10 ATK] - En-Ice for 25 seconds at the start of battle
Rinoa's Derringer [LMR, +10 MAG] - En-Earth for 25 seconds at the start of battle

Banner 3 posted:

Luneth's Ama-no-Murakumo [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Wind/NE ranged physical attacks, En-Wind, Awoken Wind Mode, Cap Break Level 1 & No Air Time to user
Awoken Wind Mode: Unlimited Wind Hones, Wind Ability Boost & Dualcast Wind

Penelo's Rod of Faith [AASB, +10 MND] - h105 heal, 100% Raise, Last Stand & Regenga to party, Instant Cast, Awoken Dance Mode to user
Awoken Dance Mode: Unlimited Dancer Hones, High Quick Dancer & chases R1~5 Dancer abilities with 10~40% Damage Reduction Barrier 1 to party

Kefka's Siren's Flute [AASB, +10 MAG] - 15 single-target Dark/Poison/NE magic attacks, En-Dark, Awoken Darkness Mode, Cap Break Level 1 & Jester's Laugh to user
Awoken Darkness Mode: Unlimited Darkness Hones, Darkness Ability Boost & Dualcast Darkness
Jester's Laugh: After using 2 Darkness abilities, chases with 8 single-target Dark/Poison/NE magic attacks

Kefka's Fallen Angel's Harp [AOSB, +10 MAG] - 3 single-target Dark/Poison Overflow magic attacks

Cloud of Darkness's Darkness Garb [CSB, +10 MAG] - Activates Dark Limit Chain (150) & 50% Dark Field, MAG +50% to party

Penelo's Rabanastre Dancing Attire [USB, +10 MND] - h85 heal & Instant Cast 1 to party, Instant Cast, Cure Step to user
Cure Step: After using Dancer abilities, grants h25 heal to party

Luneth's Guise [Glint+, +10 ATK] - High Quick Dragoon & Jump Damage +30% to user, Instant Cast & Zero SB Cost
Penelo's Maduin Gear [Glint+, +10 MND] - Protect, Shell & Haste to party, Instant Cast & Zero SB Cost
Cloud of Darkness's Beast Killer [Glint, +10 MAG] - Magic Blink 1 & Haste to party, Instant Cast

Luneth's Dual Haken [LMR, +10 ATK] - 25% chance to Dualcast Wind abilities
Kefka's Blueleaf Flute [LMR, +10 MAG] - En-Dark for 25 seconds at the start of battle
Kefka's Mischief Cap [LMR, +10 MAG] - 25% chance to Dualcast Dark abilities
Penelo's Feathered Cap [LMR, +10 MND] - 25% chance to Dualcast White Magic abilities
Cloud of Darkness's Chaos Mace [LMR, +10 MAG] - Haste & Instant Cast 1 at the start of battle

Banner 4 posted:

Yuna's El Dorado [AASB, +5 MAG & +5 MND] - 15 single-target Holy/Wind/NE summon magic attacks, Instant Cast, h85 heal & Regenga to party, Awoken Bond Mode & Cap Break Level 1 to user
Awoken Bond Mode: Unlimited Summoning Hones, Dualcast Summoning & chases R1~5 Summoning abilities with h10~45 heal to party

Onion Knight's Stardust Rod [AASB, +10 MAG] - 15 single-target Wind/Water/Fire/Earth/NE magic attacks, MAG & RES +30% to party, Awoken Black Magic Mode, Cap Break Level 1 & Onion Sorcery to user
Awoken Black Magic Mode: Unlimited Black Magic Hones, Black Magic Ability Boost & Dualcast Black Magic
Onion Sorcery: After using 3 Wind/Water/Fire/Earth abilities, chases with single-target Wind/Water/Fire/Earth Overflow magic attack

Vivi's Grand Mace [AASB, +10 MAG] - 15 single-target Fire/NE magic attacks, En-Fire, Awoken Fire Mode, Cap Break Level 1 & Vivi Trance to user
Awoken Fire Mode: Unlimited Fire Hones, Fire Ability Boost & Dualcast Fire
Vivi Trance: MAG +30% & 50% chance to Dualcast Black Magic abilities

Cloud's Brave Blade [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Wind/NE physical attacks, En-Wind, Awoken Wind Mode, Cap Break Level 1, Critical Chance +100%, High Quick Cast & Cloudy Wolf Mode to user
Awoken Wind Mode: Unlimited Wind Hones, Wind Ability Boost & Dualcast Wind
Cloudy Wolf Mode: After using 3 Wind abilities, grants user Instant Cast 1 & 250 SB Points, removes Cloudy Wolf Mode

Yuna's Rod of Wisdom [AOSB, +10 MAG] - 20 single-target Holy/Wind summon magic attacks & single-target Holy/Wind Overflow summon magic attack

Hope's Malphas [CSB, +10 MAG] - Activates Holy Limit Chain (150) & 50% Holy Field, MAG & MND +30% to party

Yuna's Reticent Staff [Glint+, +5 MAG & +5 MND] - En-Holy & En-Holy Stack to user, Instant Cast & Zero SB Cost, 2000 HP Stock to party
Cloud's Ama-no-Murakumo [Glint+, +10 ATK] - 6 single-target Wind/NE physical attacks, Instant Cast & Zero SB Cost, En-Wind & En-Wind Stack to user
Onion Knight's Defender [Glint, +5 ATK & +5 MAG] - Weakness Damage +30% & High Quick Cast 2 to user, Instant Cast

Hope's Academy Gloves [LMR, +10 MAG] - Quick Cast 3 at the start of battle
Yuna's Magic Gun [LMR, +10 MND] - En-Holy for 25 seconds at the start of battle
Yuna's Staff of Thorns [LMR, +10 MAG] - 25% chance to Dualcast Summoning abilities
Onion Knight's Onion Helm [LMR, +5 ATK & +5 MAG] - Black Magic Damage +25% with Rod equipped
Cloud's Flametongue [LMR, +10 ATK] - PHY Damage +20% with Sword equipped

Banner 5 posted:

Meia's Malicious Revolt [AASB, +10 MAG] - 15 single-target Water/NE magic attacks, 75% Water Radiant Shield to party, En-Water, Awoken Water Mode & Cap Break Level 1 to user
Awoken Water Mode: Unlimited Water Hones, Water Ability Boost & Dualcast Water

Firion's Kotetsu [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Holy/Ice/Fire/NE physical attacks, Holy/Ice/Fire Damage +30% to user, Awoken Loyal Retainer Mode, Cap Break Level 1 & Trinity Rush to user
Awoken Loyal Retainer Mode: Unlimited Knight/Samurai Hones, Knight/Samurai Ability Boost & Dualcast Knight/Samurai
Trinity Rush: When status is removed and 0/2/4/6/8/10/12 Knight/Samurai abilities are using during it, chases with 2~8 single-target Holy/Ice/Fire/NE physical attacks & single-target Holy/Ice/Fire/NE Overflow physical attack

Orlandeau's Saintly Ragnarok [AASB, +10 ATK] - 15 single-target Holy/Dark/NE critical physical attacks, Critical Chance +100%, Thunder God's Might, Awoken Thunder God Mode & Cap Break Level 1 to user
Thunder God's Might: High Quick Cast
Awoken Thunder God Mode: Unlimited Knight/Darkness Hones, Knight/Darkness Ability Boost & Dualcast Knight/Darkness

Firion's Crimson Sword [AOSB, +10 ATK] - 3 single-target Holy/Ice/Fire Overflow physical attacks
Meia's Svetovid [AOSB, +10 MAG] - 3 single-target Water Overflow magic attacks

Gogo (V)'s Mirage Morion [CSB, +10 MAG] - Activates Water Limit Chain (150) & 50% Water Field, MAG +50% to party

Gogo (V)'s Empyrean Rod [USB, +10 MAG] - Last Stand & Haste to party, Instant Cast, En-Water & Dual Mimic to user

Firion's Mythril Sword [USB, +10 ATK] - 10 single-target Holy/Fire/Ice physical attacks, PHY Damage +30% & EX "Martial Pinnacle" to user
EX "Martial Pinnacle": Instant Samurai or Knight & 10% Samurai or Knight Drain

Meia's High Tide Swell [Glint, +10 MAG] - 6 single-target Water/NE magic attacks, Instant Cast, En-Water & En-Water Stack to user
Firion's Guise [Glint, +10 ATK] - Weakness Damage +30% & High Quick Cast 2 to user, Instant Cast

Meia's Glam Vamp [LMR, +10 MAG] - 25% chance to Dualcast Water abilities
Firion's Mythril Spear [LMR, +10 ATK] - PHY Damage +20% with Sword equipped
Orlandeau's Moonblade [LMR, +10 ATK] - PHY Damage +20% with Sword equipped
Gogo (V)'s Power Rod [LMR, +10 MAG] - Water Damage +25% with Rod equipped

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Thinking of throwing a pull at that dark focus banner since I still don't have a dark chain. Any dark chains on the upcoming fest banners or any other banner in the future?

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Not on fest but the upcoming dissidia banner debuting Sephiroth's awakening will have Golbez's chain and is overall just much better than dark pickup, imo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/9jkfq3/the_rise_of_conflict_jp_relic_draw_thread_dissidia/

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

It's a fantastic dark mage banner but if you want something physical it's basically Sephiroth or bust there. Even the second banner is just Seph and a passing wave at Gabranth.

Basically, if you need a chain or any dark whatsoever, Dissidia is a better banner. If it's strictly physical stuff you need, then maybe contemplate the Dark Pickup, a little.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

KataraniSword posted:

It's a fantastic dark mage banner but if you want something physical it's basically Sephiroth or bust there. Even the second banner is just Seph and a passing wave at Gabranth.

Basically, if you need a chain or any dark whatsoever, Dissidia is a better banner. If it's strictly physical stuff you need, then maybe contemplate the Dark Pickup, a little.
Dissidia 1 has Garland USB, and Vayne is a hybrid.

At this point I don't intend to draw on a full price banner unless it has an awakening on it

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Cattail Prophet posted:

The vault is for brokebrains like me who still refuse to mulch any of their 5* poo poo. (I still have Excalipoor)

I've made peace with the fact that rainbow crystals are going to be an incredibly slow grind for me.

Yeah. I still use it for things like the Olberic's Sword we got from the OT Collab, and for Accessories. I still have a blah selection of them, so I'm holding on to everything for now.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Idk dark is the last element I need a chain for so it's hard to pass up an opportunity for one. Think i might go for it anyway but I'll wait and see if anything comes up on the free pulls when the rest starts at least

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

fridge corn posted:

Idk dark is the last element I need a chain for so it's hard to pass up an opportunity for one. Think i might go for it anyway but I'll wait and see if anything comes up on the free pulls when the rest starts at least

You'll get other, better chances. Like, for example, the Dissidia banner coming up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

And while it's a long wait Seifer's chain returns in like 5 months on the Seifer/Ulti woke banner. https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/avr848/where_i_belong_jp_megathread_viii/