Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
drat that was a real tough 72 hours but I survived

who missed me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I didn’t but that’s cool I’m glad you made it OP

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Huzzah! Our one true King has returned!

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Ein cooler Typ posted:

who missed me

That take that got you the probe was pretty hot. I approve. :worship:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
How hot was your take?

mynameisbatman
Oct 3, 2008

Ein cooler Typ posted:

who missed me

shoulda to a canyon and got your arm stuck in a boulder until you have to cut it off and then told us how tough it was

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
my favorite was the guy who said he got probed for "not supporting the troops enough" when his comment was something about hoping navy sailors died in a boat fire

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Ein cooler Typ posted:

who missed me

i think you're one cool guy and we always appreciate your hilarious and insightful posts

sorry to hear you mentioned a news article mistake

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Ein cooler Typ posted:

who missed me

I've never heard of you before, but welcome back I guess. You're a real SA poster now that you have an entry on a rap sheet.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

get banned

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Marlboro for Cats posted:

my favorite was the guy who said he got probed for "not supporting the troops enough" when his comment was something about hoping navy sailors died in a boat fire

That just seems like the general operating temp of SA, the site that was making fun of 9/11 on 9/12.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Getting banned is actually a lesser punishment than a probe, because you can just pay :tenbux: to come back and not have to wait

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Welcome back op

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Can someone link to the ban?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Getting banned is actually a lesser punishment than a probe, because you can just pay :tenbux: to come back and not have to wait

Do it then

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

who missed me

I don't get the reference in the post that you were probed for

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I missed you op

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

olives black posted:

Apparently it was wrongthink?

Over There posted:

making fun of DnD should be applauded not punished.

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

olives black posted:

when reports first came out about that explosion at an Arianna Grande concert, D&D was all "let's not jump to conclusions, maybe it's a burst water main??? and not terrorism???"

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Maybe try posting a little less outrageously, op? Not everyone can keep up with your unique brand of edgy shitposting. Me, I love it, but not everyone is as cool as me.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Marta Velasquez posted:

Apparently it was wrongthink?

I would have probed it for being lame and played out.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
READ THE GODAMMNED MUTHERFUCKING SONOFABITCHING COCKSUCKING ASSWIPING INEFFECTIVE STUPIDASSED RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
imagine if it actually had been a burst water main... the mod would have looked pretty silly haha, makes you think

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Hammerite posted:

imagine if it actually had been a burst water main... the mod would have looked pretty silly haha, makes you think

My water main is bursting from the very thought.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Your inconsistent gimmick is see through and lame. However I generally appreciate your posting. 3/5.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Ein cooler Typ posted:

True. Those 30 day probations must suck.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

My favorite was from many years ago. Something along the lines of "Posted a picture of Hitler in the 'FOR THE LADIES - Hot dudes' thread".

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hm. i thought that this forum had passed 'ein Typ'ping point in the last few days and was much 'cool'er - this explains everything

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

who missed me

You should get a month for making a thread about your bad posts.

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
ein cooler typ has one good post in the subway thread. it's like, real good. i won't go to the effort to find it though.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

who missed me

I just did 24 for posting a super sarcastic post in the drugs forum. Really made me reevaluate my entire life.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Ein cooler Typ posted:

who missed me

I'm really happy to see that you've returned to these Something Awful forums, M. Ein cooler Typ! Probations are troubling, but they do give us an opportunity for introspection and self-evaluation!

I have found it unhelpful to ponder the motivations of probationary discipline. I, myself, have fallen victim to such probations. I think I have been probated for as long as 30 days at times! I'm not saying that those dispensations of discipline were unwarranted, but they can seem arbitrary at times. It's not just probations, though! Life itself is arbitrary, in my experience.

Anyway, welcome back my friend! We all missed you!

LOVE,
VITALIS

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I don't get the water main joke, explain it

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Make it a month next time

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Teikanmi posted:

Gene has been having trouble with his water main and is very sensitive about it. Ein Cooler Typ hit a nerve

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Teikanmi posted:

gene splicer is very sensitive about wasting water

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

agreed

also that av is insanely good

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
How much masturbation occurred in this 72 hour timeframe? At least 40 hours? Can one masturbate too much? Mods could’ve been endangering your health imo

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I just did 24 for posting a super sarcastic post in the drugs forum. Really made me reevaluate my entire life.

probably because it was a bad and unfunny post hth

• Locked thread