Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Gripweed posted:

I simply avoid being lumped in with that lot by constantly complaining that Marvel never does gay food comics.

What's gay food?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Joe Fisto posted:

What's gay food?

In that sentence gay and food are both modifying comics. Series like She Loves To Eat, She Loves To Cook, What Did You Eat Yesterday?, Cheri My Destiny, Confessions of a Shy Baker, etc. you know, gay food comics. And Marvel has nothing to compete in that arena.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Okay but what's the gay food

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Endless Mike posted:

Poutine. I bet its poutine.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

The food is not the thing that’s gay!

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

mutantIke posted:

When I was catching up on Immortal Thor all the store had were variants which kinda sucked because why would I deprive myself of Alex Ross art (same goes for FF)

This is the right way to do covers. Go with the one you like, not a variant for variant's sake.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Endless Mike posted:

according to the internet it's soy

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Jiro posted:

That was a really REALLY good issue, where not much really happens and yet there's this sort of tension around the whole dinner, most of it emanating from Peter and Harry.

It's very impressive they've made Harry a menacing Luthor type, is it just me or will Peter end up having an affair with Gwen? Was I the only one picking up vibes like that?

I wouldn't say it had those vibes but it's hard not to think something along those lines when that particular double date happens and it brings to mind the old Romita days when they'd all go out together and ended in the pairings that it did.

I liked the dinner conversation a lot. One of them did end up being self-conscious about it but I liked that the rich couple were well portrayed as these overbearing Type A personalities who don't have a filter because they never need one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Endless Mike posted:

Brunch