Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«178 »
Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

For a (very apropos) second, I thought the "Chris Claremont" label was attached to the giant pile of money and not the guy in the X-Man t-shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Paul Becton @ # 48 looking like Mr. Incredible at his desk.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Denys Cowan looking smooth AF even as a caricature.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

There were...
ABSOLUTELY NO CONSEQUENCES.

Did Herb Trimpe regularly fly around the building in a biplane?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

He was on Kong patrol.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Yvonmukluk posted:

Did Herb Trimpe regularly fly around the building in a biplane?

Herb used to own a 1939 Stearman biplane. Jim Shooter tells a nice story of taking Jim's dad for a ride in it.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

re-read patsy walker aka hellcat yesterday and goddamn i love brittney williams' art.

also i had forgotten that issue 6 is literally a shojo manga lol

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas

One of my pet peeves is people wearing stupid and ugly outfits in comics so I always liked that in Hellcat everyone, regardless of what you think about the art on a stylistic level, had pretty cute and character-informed clothes on. I really like Patsy's dress on that page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

i guess i should have added credit since i posted those panels, but that issue was done by natasha allegri

«178 »