Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Gaunab posted:

I like Lockjaw :(

The little lockjaw miniseries was cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
Why is he blue?

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
Kinda annoyed to not see squirrel girl in all that.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

Wait, this is a thing? This is a real plot that is on-going in some book I'm not reading? I'm going :psyduck: right now.

It's certainly a unique take, though. A very dumb one, but unique alright.

Not really an ongoing plot, but a part of the whole future nonsense where they layered cosmic powers together in cosmic ghost rider/thanos.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Haven't had a chance to read either today but this seems... not great?

https://twitter.com/bizmichael/status/1357067666582691840?s=20

Especially that Immortal Hulk panel.

The storefront reads 'jewery' or 'jewers'. The potential L before or after the E is not there. So uh... yikes?

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
King in black reads like a bad venom fanfic, it's just so goddamn terrible.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Blockhouse posted:

Nope that's Kaine

The previous Scarlet Spider series did have Ben in Las Vegas but the angle was "he has fake comic book DID and is hallucinating his multiple personalities" which uh

sucks

No, that was moon knight.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
Goddamn, every defenders and defenders beyond issue i feel like i've dropped acid and it's just loving insane.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007
There is not enough acid in the world to truly appreciate this tradd moore dr. Strange series.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

Cartridgeblowers posted:

Oddly like... none?!?!

I liked G.O.D.S. a lot. Fun little adventure and I like Wyn a lot. That said, I'm not entirely sure why this is set in the Marvel Universe and not creator owned?

he felt like a dimestore constantine.

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

BrianWilly posted:

I dunno if the six wives thing was really all that big a dealbreaker for Medusa. That might have just been the Attilan royal custom.

I might be wrong though, 'cuz Black Bolt definitely seemed put off when Medusa got with Johnny, so it's not as if they're generally poly. Although, BB was being a big douche at the time, what with the Incursions and the Terrigen bomb, so I'm pretty sure they were separated at that point anyway. Tbh, her being with Johnny probably felt like a bigger insult to Crystal, considering she used to be with Johnny. :sweatdrop:

And then Medusa suddenly dumped Johnny and got back with Black Bolt at the literal climax of IvX, for reasons too dumb for me to try to put into words again.

But then Black Bolt got sent a weird prison thanks to Maximus' schemes, and then Medusa got together with Gorgon. Though I don't think that lasted too long either.

BB and Medusa are...probably back together now? Probably? We won't know, probably, until these weird fucks ever show up again. Their relation for the last decade or so of their publication history has definitely felt like it was being held together by strings and prayers, although the strings might be made of Medusa's hair so it can honestly withstand a lot. :xd:

I thought everyone inhuman was dead, except for like 3 of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

BrianWilly posted:

They killed off a whole lot of the NPCs a while back in that Death of the Inhumans mini, but most of the royal family are still alive as far as we know. I believe the only "classic" Inhuman that died was Triton, who's only "classic" if we stretch the definition to its breaking point. :v:

Black Bolt himself appeared in the recent Ultimates series by Hickman, which very conspicuously mentioned nothing whatsoever about what he or his people have been up to these past few years.

All i kept thinking during that mini was that vox looked like lord zedd.