Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the power to watch back to the future and not have my immersion broken when you hear michael j fox's completely wrong sounding singing voice during Johnny b good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

The ability to harmonize other people's voices with yours automatically, as if you're a host simply playing musical chords– but only when you're all sitting on toilets adjacent to one another in private stalls.
Makes awkward bathroom time with strangers all hanging out with pants/skirts around their ankles much better because you can just belt out doo-wop tunes.
"I wonder wonder whooooo...
Who wrote the book of loooooove".

Instead of awkward poop silence.

Dungeon Ecology

Barking Gecko posted:

It only works when you need a nickel or less to keep you from having to break a :20bux:.

unlimited nickel slots yessssssss

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Dungeon Ecology posted:

unlimited nickel slots yessssssss

Making nickels is way to powerful.

----------------

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Getting 50% longer when aroused upon activation of powers, when starting at 3 inches

END CHEMTRAILS NOW

You have the ability to instantly determine whether or not you exist.

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
and so dies philosophy

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
The ability to remember peoples names

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The ability to reminisce about the good ol days with perfect strangers

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ulvir

being able to feel comfortable in 30°C and more

Diqnol

You can with pinpoint accuracy determine where you left your car keys

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
the ability to stay sober, but only by attending alcoholics anonymous

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
the ability to forget

all it takes is electroconvulsive treatments

Twenty Four

ulvir posted:

being able to feel comfortable in 30°C and more

This would be huge for me.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Your socks always stay pulled up and the top never rolls.

take the moon

by sebmojo

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

The power to use air quotes and maintain dignity.

the power to say "quote unquote" without seeming like a jerk

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

krampster2

The power to know exactly when your dog is going to poop before it does so you can put the bag under its butt and catch the poop.

The X-man cometh

The power to sleep with anyone you want. A nice, good night's sleep for both of you, in your nearly pressed pajamas.

Now that I'm over 40, this would be fantastic. I'd love to have breakfast with a well-rested Charlize Theron, in a non-awkward way.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
In one of the Dirk Gently novels, Odin trades divine powers for an eternity of crisp linen sheets and I'm not sure he chose poorly.

BoldFrankensteinMir

The power to turn 1% milk into 2% milk, but you're used to whole.

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

The ability to be exactly as drunk as you want to be but only if you're drinking the cheapest liquor you can find.

I'm sewage flavored.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
We call it the Boone's Farm Buzz...it's alright.

Twenty Four

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The ability to be exactly as drunk as you want to be but only if you're drinking the cheapest liquor you can find.

Nice to know that at some times in my life I have had super powers!

BoldFrankensteinMir

The power to start a long to-do list with a one-thing-at-a-time mentality that you actually maintain throughout.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

The power to start a long to-do list with a one-thing-at-a-time mentality that you actually maintain throughout.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

This might be up there with the nickle thing.

----------------

BoldFrankensteinMir

drilldo squirt posted:

This might be up there with the nickle thing.

If you combine all the accidentally-too-good powers ITT you'd get a super team capable of running a small business, maybe a restaurant or a pet salon, for upwards of 9 months to a year before it falls apart.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

If you combine all the accidentally-too-good powers ITT you'd get a super team capable of running a small business, maybe a restaurant or a pet salon, for upwards of 9 months to a year before it falls apart.

I think you are selling these superish powers short. I'd give it 12-18 months.

kuskus

Tight sphincter control such that you can fart at 2600 Hz which allows you to make free long-distance calls, but only in the past.

Dungeon Ecology

power where you can travel back in time but only to make long distance calls

The X-man cometh
The power to change the flavor of any Starburst, Jolly rancher, or Skittle, but you have to do a pushup to activate the power.

take the moon

by sebmojo
the power to erase your entire internet identity but you have to run around naked making honking noises in public

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BoldFrankensteinMir

spectres of autism posted:

the power to erase your entire internet identity but you have to run around naked making honking noises in public

But that is my entire internet identity...

J.O.Y
the ability to make money crafting memes. they must all be pepes.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

J.O.Y posted:

the ability to make money crafting memes. they must all be pepes.

That's almost a curse from a bog witch.

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Every handful of trail mix always contains the perfect ratio of raisin to nuts to M&M's.

Toydogs for Toygod
ability to never get distracted and having to rewind while listening to a podcast

Tebulot

im hip now bois

The power to make a really old Bic pen work with just one shake

BoldFrankensteinMir

The power to crunch cherry stones and plum pits like they were almonds, but your teeth are conspicuously big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

kek posted:

ability to never get distracted and having to rewind while listening to a podcast

this never happens when I’m listening to cumtown

• Locked thread