Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

it's your first kiss - when it happens to you, it can be the best or the worst moment of your life so remember these tips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

always resist the natural urge to regurgitate food into their mouth

between kisses try to say something sweet like "welcome to my mouth cave" or "thank you for the teeth party"

Piso Mojado

keep a quarter tucked in your mouth and slip it to them if the kiss starts going bad.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
slowly and sensuously move your mouth up to their nose and then lightly lick the inside of their nostrils, after a few seconds make full tongue penetration of both before returning down to their mouth

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Make sure your lips aren't chapped

If you know you're gonna kiss a beautiful boy or girl, start coating your lips on olive oil every day for at least a week in advance

Do NOT use grapeseed oil

Manifisto

kissing is essentially like playing a video game, you just need to learn the move sequences. e.g. tongue up-left-left-in-right-out-down-down will unlock a hidden bonus ability. just make sure you get your sequences from a reputable source, do the wrong one and you might e.g. switch your partner's default language, or make them sexually attracted to cabbages.

Farecoal

There he go
remember: whoever gets the most spit in the other person's mouth wins

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
make sure to go through your whole range of mouth stretches every day, just in case. really limber those lips up and get them flappin' around.

Peg Sliderskew
You can grab your kiss partner by the ears if your mouths aren't aligning properly. Hold them firmly to assert dominance.

Courtesy of Manifisto

WindmillSlayer

Let me introduce you to my friend Seal - he knows a lot about kissing

Manifisto

you put your tongue . . . to the left
(and then your teeth to the right)
with a pout of your lips
(you bring your cheeks in tight)
but it's the chinward thrust
that really drives her insane

let's do the lip lock again

Robot Made of Meat

Plenty of lip and tongue action.

At least that's what Professor E. C. Buehler taught me.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
make sure to take a picture of the kiss so you can have evidence to show your mom,

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this one's called the burrito: tuck a few black beans into your cheek and pass them into the other persons mouth as you kiss, hold your hand over their mouth until they swallow the black beans or you'll both have bad luck

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
after you've finished your first kiss you should let the other person know what you rated the experience using only pokemon names and types as a rating scale

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wanna make this first kiss into a blow job? it's simple, just hold the sides of your partner's head firmly and blow as long and hard as you can into their nose, it's erotic, personal and unforgettable

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

after you've finished your first kiss you should let the other person know what you rated the experience using only pokemon names and types as a rating scale

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting
how can i erase my first kiss op? i wanna retry with your tips n' tricks

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Luvcow posted:

Is Squirtle a good rating?

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
RosemaryCuba

President, Sewer-Mutant Republic

PhantomPayne posted:

how can i erase my first kiss op? i wanna retry with your tips n' tricks

do what i do: drink, drink to forget.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nesamdoom posted:

Is Squirtle a good rating?

better than charmander so yes

WindmillSlayer

[reply that goes into detail about how ive totally kissed people you guys]

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Wondering what a French kiss is? It’s when your eyeballs touch and sploop all over each other, not just the eyelids.

Farecoal

There he go

WindmillSlayer posted:

[reply that goes into detail about how ive totally kissed people you guys]

heck yeah. I've also kissed people, lots of people. love to kiss them all over the lips, teeth, and other mouth parts. sometimes their hair if I'm feeling frisky

WindmillSlayer

Farecoal posted:

heck yeah. I've also kissed people, lots of people. love to kiss them all over the lips, teeth, and other mouth parts. sometimes their hair if I'm feeling frisky

Thank you for making the post for me :)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uh so what if I maybe am wanting to uh "tonsil hockey" with someone

Do I bring the puck or like will they have their own? What if I do not know how to score a goal with my eyes closed and my mouth full of their slightly pizza-ish saliva?

deep dish peat moss

• parking will be a nightmare
  • it will be very loud
  • don't forget your face paint!

Twenty Four

If the kiss drags on too long, blow one of those old timey steam whistles that lets everyone know their shift is over, get up, walk over, and go punch out on your time card.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Will Ace Frehley give me his autograph or am I stuck with Gene Simmons because I don't think I can handle that kind of tongue action

kalel

Kissing is not limited to just lips to lips. Allow me to introduce you to the Forbidden Art of Elbow Kissing

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Kissing is not limited to just lips to lips. Allow me to introduce you to the Forbidden Art of Elbow Kissing

whoa whoa whoa this is supposed to be a pg rated thread bucko :eyepop:

Vargatron

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

only kiss after your partner has signed the requisite notarized permission slip and while in the presence of your local notary public

Gentleman in the streets, anime in the sheets.

Android Blues

deep dish peat moss posted:

• parking will be a nightmare
  • it will be very loud
  • don't forget your face paint!

Twenty Four

Most people kiss with their eyes closed. If you ever open your eyes and see your partner with their eyes open, you are now in a kissing staring contest. First person to blink or stop kissing loses.

ShortStack

tinystax
don't. kissing is how you get the flu.

Manifisto

ShortStack posted:

don't. kissing is how you get the flu.

lies! slander!

-the flu council of america

ShortStack

tinystax

Manifisto posted:

lies! slander!