Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

Problem description: Provide a DETAILED description of your problem here.

Twitter videos will not load or play or do anything. It only started a few weeks ago.

This only works on Twitter embed videos. I can play MP4 in the forums fine. This only started 4 weeks ago. I just noticed they don't work anymore.

Not sure what else to do. They don't work in Firefox or Chrome. I've not made any system changes just regular Windows 10 updates.

Weirdly , they work fine in the Somethingawful Android AP

Attempted fixes: What have you tried to do to resolve the problem?

Searched Google , updated all my browsers. Uninstalled Ad Blockers

Recent changes: Have you made any changes to your system/configuration recently that might have caused the problem?

No, just regular Windows 10 updates.

Operating system:

Windows 10
System specs: =

Toshiba Laptop with uh a Intel processer and 8 gb? of ram. Only 2 or 3 years old.

I have Googled and read the FAQ: Yes, I searched Google and could not find someone having a similar problem to me. I also checked twitter Faq. I tried find a tech support regarding Twitter but can't really figure it out.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jul 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Try changing the video url to m.twitter.com/video and see if that changes anything.

Also, are you using adblock software?

• Locked thread