Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Brother (?) Catchibald (??), Thousand Suns Sorcerer Blood Raven Librarian

An Excerpt From The Files Of Gabriel Angelos posted:

Brothers, I have heard your concerns for the last time. Brother Catchibald may, indeed, seem to be... different, shall we say, from the other Brothers. His hair is unusually shiny, his face unusually small. His voice! Like one of the Emperor's own angels, or perhaps a malfunctioning servitor. A tendency to have half-whispered conversations with unseen entities and, indeed, the fact that we've never seen him outside his battle-tested armor. That all is irrelevant. Catchibald has found us many relics long lost, relics that might, to the untrained eye, look like armaments and gear taken from other chapters. We know that they were always ours. If he has some idiosyncracies, that is far removed from what he has done for the Blood Ravens. So, in conclusion, stop complaining or you'll be cordially reassigned to scout out Chaos strongholds. And I won't let you have any of Catchibald's famous Battle Brother Pies.

Tzeentch posted:

I swear to god, you can't make this poo poo up. I'm in. Let's give this "Catchibald" a little juice and see what happens.

Cat Hogberry-Patch posted:

Eyyyyyyyy! I don't know about time holes or future things or nuttin', but these bloody ravens are a hoot and a holler! Ya'll figure out the arms and legs down there?

pre:
Name: Brother Catchibald
Archetype: Thousand Suns Sorcerer Blood Raven Librarian
Alignment: Tzeench
Pride: Devotion
Disgrace: Hubris
Motivation: Ascendency

Characteristics: 
WS:  41 (30+11) 
BS:  41 (30+11) 
S:   36 (30+ 6) [-5 Devotion]
T:   41 (30+11) 
Ag:  43 (30+13) 
Int: 33 (30+ 7) [-4 Hubris]
Per: 51 (30+11) [+10 Advances]
WP:  76 (30+16) [+5 Devotion] [+5 Ascendency] [+20 Advances]
Fel: 40 (30+10)

Wounds:   18/18 [-2 Ascendency]
IP:         4/4   
Infamy:      40 [+2 Hubris]
Corruption:  31 [+1 Thousand Suns Sorcerer]

Skills:

Athletics
Awareness
Command
Common Lore (War, Good Eats)
Dodge
Deception
Forbidden Lore (All)
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Logic
Navigate (Surface)
Operate (Surface)
Parry
Psyniscience
Scholastic Lore (Occult, Legend)

Talents:

Ambidextrous
Ancient Warrior
Bulging Biceps
Excessive Wealth
Legion Weapon Training
Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight)
Meditation
Nerves of Steel
Psy Rating (x10*)
Psychic Powers
 - A Lot
Quick Draw
Resistance (Cold, Heat, Poisons, Psychic Powers)
Strong Minded
Unarmed Warrior
Warp Sense

Traits:

Amphibious
Psyker (Bound)
Rubric of Ahriman
Mark of Tzeentch
Unnatural Strength (+4)
Unnatural Toughness (+4)
Unnatural Willpower (+3)

Gifts/Other:

Gear:
Legion Power Armor
 - Death Is Joy (DW)
 - Auto-senses
 - Sustainable Power Source
 - Vox Link
Legionnaire Bolter
 - Four Clips
Legion Bolt Pistol
 - Two clips of Tzeentchian Inferno Bolts
Legionnaire Combat Knife
Force Sword
Talisman of Tzeentch
*Shimmering Robes [-30 ER +10 Single +10 EW]
*Golden Eye of Tzeentch [-30 ER +10 Single +10 EW]
*Psychic Hood [-30 ER +10 Single +10 EW]
*Warp Staff  [-30 ER +10 Single +10 EW]

Advances:              14950/15000

Khorne   - 1
Nurgle   - 0
Slaanesh - 2
Tzeentch - 27

Thousand Suns Sorcerer        3600
Willpower +5                   100
Willpower +5                   250
Willpower +5                   500
Willpower +5                   750
Perception +5                  250
Perception +5                  500
Excessive Wealth               250
Psy Rating 4                   750
Psy Rating 5                   750
Psy Rating 6                   750
Psy Rating 7                   750
Psy Rating 8                   750
Psy Rating 9		       750
Glimpse		       	       100
Thought Sending 	       100
Mind Link		       200
Flicker			       400
Gholam Curse		       300
Befuddling Curse	       250
Winds of Change	  	       300
Bolt of Change		       500
Precognitive Dodge	       200
Precognitive Strike	       300
Forbidden Lore x10	      1000
Psyniscience +10	       200
Mind Over Matter	       100
Precision TK	      	       100
Abhorrant Ward		       300

Tricky fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jul 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Chaplain Aster: This one is pretty funny! He's all grumpy-gus about everything, but the moment there's a shiny bit it's all, "For the Emperor! Get that fiddly thingum! It's definitely ours!" Fine taste in pies 'n such, probably not a crazy.

Xaiphos the Erudite: Definitely a crazy! He keeps lookin' at me like he knows Catchibald is a made-up name, but how could anyone possibly see through my fool-proof disguise? Wait, what, it's his job to know everything...? Uh oh.

Brother-Captain Orlov: Another smarty! This one likes the fiddly bits I keep finding wherever — especially the ones with stars and bleeding and screaming — but I think he's too busy shoving his bits in mechanical thingums to notice my ploy.

Sergeant Matias Solomon: This one is a hoot and a half! You're all, "Eyyyy, Matty, what'd you eat for elevenses?" and then he freezes for a minute like you caught him with a hand in the chapter's cookie jar before stammering out some nonsense and running away. I figger he's probably one of those chaos whatsits, but I'll leave that for the rest to sort out!

Sergeant Thyrakos: You know what they say about a guy with a big gun and bigger armor right? No? By Sigmar's glorious tits, what the heck is wrong with the future? Ya'll are crazy.

Lord Captain Vespasian Osgrim Thurgood-Redcliffe XIV: Y'know, I half expect him to start pipping and popping and cheerioing about hunting the most dangerous game: obviously me. Of course, he's a loon, so mebbe he'd go for Thyrakkie first? Though... he does have some of the best eats this side of the warp on that fancy ship, so I guess he's alright.

Francisco de Borja: Now this is a man of taste and drugs and other things! Y'know how hard it is to get a good smoke in the future? Really hard! This guy let me try some of his stash and hooooooo boy. I ent got that high since my nameday.

• Locked thread