Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dear God, if you're out there please let Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone kick the poo poo out of the racist Mike Perry.

Thanks in advance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dan Didio posted:

Cowboy almost assuredly on an equally racist power level as Perry.

Yeah but there is some doubt.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fozzy The Bear posted:

The f-word of a mod isn't going to act so r-word to probate people here just for typing the n-word, will he?

You're super white if I recall correctly. Maybe you could get by without using that word.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

tesilential posted:

Boxers manage to do it.

Under USADA?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

you can see the tip of his dick

Now how do I unsee it?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I don't have any jokes but Carla Esparza is fighting. For some reason that surprised me. Didn't she get her will sapped by some rear end whippings?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

CarlCX posted:

nah, she got the absolute gently caress beat out of her by Joanna but she's still top 10 and she just lost a super-close split decision to Gadelha where she almost knocked her out, she's doing fine

That's great news. I hope she enjoyed her $1k sundae.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

but aldo just fought last night :confused:

The steroid cheater dumb enough to get caught again.

• Locked thread