Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

no trolling please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

listen to the bee

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

ive never even seen that fight, was he pretty bad?

it was just a strangefight imo. Holloway broke his foot in the first or something, Conor blew his knee up trying to wrestle

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

jay z's sedan posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fyad kills another person by trolling

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/st...703749225476096

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

3rd canned fight this year, dudes body hates him

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

if this isnt real please probate me for linking an ariel tweet cheers

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Marching Powder posted:

did holloway break something? that might explain it. i honestly never remembered him being that bad

yeah first kick he threw or something? i remember seeing a picture of it

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Marching Powder posted:

Please don't be tj Grant. But also, if it is, please do what he did Max.

yeah please this. he really didnt look good, i hope hes ok

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

lmao Danaís a petty bitch throwing out another interim, but Ortegaís dumb if he turned down a replacement

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

hahahahaahahaha

hes standing there like an orderly in a nursing home full of vets

"im the biggest baddest man on the planet, the goat fighter"

"yes daniel, please remember to use your walking frame, dont want another fall do we?"

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

Canít figure out if the professional fighter who fought timidly and openly posted afterwards that he was afraid was afraid or not.

all part of the script

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

willie_dee posted:

gently caress I wish, there are 3 ufc fighters who live very close to me now but this time round I have found out how legit scary they are beforehand and am too chicken to do any hardcore stalking. I'm playing the long game with one though, it may pay off.

keven steps in on willies game with steroid chat, the thread throwing shade at him, calling him a loser etc, willie comes back to prove why he is the champ

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

isnt his next fight in a few weeks?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Gay Horney posted:

Feel like I would have heard something, isn't he supposed to appear in court or some poo poo

yeah thats what i meant. chisea is suing him as well lol

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

did ortega weigh in before they canned his fight?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

I think so. He mentioned in his interview with Helwani (where he said he hasn't been compensated yet) that his weight was good, he showed up and did everything including media and open workouts

i hope he did, ive heard he negotiated a different contract (flat fee - no win bonus) so i have a feeling dana will do his best to get out of it via any means possible

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

i dont think he ever weighed in. just said his weight was good during his cut

good luck to him and ed soares lmao

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Marching Powder posted:

i cannot believe dana has done anything in his entire life that he would be embarrassed or ashamed about and definitely hasn't done anything to brendan schaub personally that 51% of people wouldn't either back up or laugh at.

in the wise words of everyones favourite poster; what danas doing is extremely bad and uncalled for, unless the figter in question is someone i dont like, then its actually good

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

https://youtu.be/7FUmBrhz2Q4

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

i totally agree with you tho that the fertittas were just as important or maybe even more so than dana. but they were partners and it was mutually beneficial

agreed, i think the personalities played a huge role in how the structured zuffa. the fertittas needed dana to be dana, and a way to manage/mitigate any reprecussions from dana being dana. uncle frank and lorenzo were always there to step in if needed as actual c-layer execs, but got to avoid a lot of other bullshit thanks to dana being dana. they definitely needed each other

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

yeah id throw joe silva in there too for sure, the genius that dana hired off the internet

lmao 100%

I was convinced joe had an account and was lurking psp a few years back

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Untrustable posted:

Unverified.

hmmmmm

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Lone Goat posted:

I'm certain that watching this shaved multiple years off my life. Every time someone got hit in the face I yelled NO like it was going to kill them. Fight ruled.

I took some non mma watching friends and that fight delivered, the 8am bar and being walking distance away is probably what shaved some years off my life

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

hahahahaha gently caress you colby

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

Till/Woodley is going to be astonishingly boring.

till probably wonít make weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

jfc thread

those body shot koís were sick

aldos punch made as much noise as old mate copping a whole shin slap

• Locked thread